Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really getting tired of this “we’re better than this” campaign. No policy, no real focus on issues, just feel good shyt. This is exactly how Hillary ran. She had a lot of (great) detailed plans yet never spoke about them. Instead she focused on how bad Trump is and how Americans are better than this.

Why aren’t we talking about what the Covid response will be in the first 100 days. People want specifics. Even if it’s just some basic bullet points. A federal mask mandate doesn’t change anything. What else are you going to do. I know it’s on the website. People don’t need to be told Trump is bad, they either see it or they don’t.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Really getting tired of this “we’re better than this” campaign. No policy, no real focus on issues, just feel good shyt. This is exactly how Hillary ran. She had a lot of (great) detailed plans yet never spoke about them. Instead she focused on how bad Trump is and how Americans are better than this.

Why aren’t we talking about what the Covid response will be in the first 100 days. People want specifics. Even if it’s just some basic bullet points. A federal mask mandate doesn’t change anything. What else are you going to do. I know it’s on the website. People don’t need to be told Trump is bad, they either see it or they don’t.
Relax breh. Biden has aired ads about his COVID-19 plan and some of his economic plans.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
White women always fall in line. :francis:

When the first in depth analysis of the votes were done after 2016 and I saw that 53% of those bytches had ignored everything up to and including "p*ssy gate" I had to restrain myself from smacking the first Karen I saw the morning of Wednesday November 9.

Unless your Chad standing over you forcing you to fill in that bubble this time or feel the back of the hand... :scust: