Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Really getting tired of this “we’re better than this” campaign. No policy, no real focus on issues, just feel good shyt. This is exactly how Hillary ran. She had a lot of (great) detailed plans yet never spoke about them. Instead she focused on how bad Trump is and how Americans are better than this.

Why aren’t we talking about what the Covid response will be in the first 100 days. People want specifics. Even if it’s just some basic bullet points. A federal mask mandate doesn’t change anything. What else are you going to do. I know it’s on the website. People don’t need to be told Trump is bad, they either see it or they don’t.
If Biden and Kamala outright say they're gonna raise taxes or even start a program that requires money, the GOP will spin it as negative and Trump will pounce on it as well

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ol4dx1lznqi51.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Really getting tired of this “we’re better than this” campaign. No policy, no real focus on issues, just feel good shyt. This is exactly how Hillary ran. She had a lot of (great) detailed plans yet never spoke about them. Instead she focused on how bad Trump is and how Americans are better than this.

Why aren’t we talking about what the Covid response will be in the first 100 days. People want specifics. Even if it’s just some basic bullet points. A federal mask mandate doesn’t change anything. What else are you going to do. I know it’s on the website. People don’t need to be told Trump is bad, they either see it or they don’t.
I completely agree with this post but is there any evidence of the bolded? The Democratic electorate, time and time again, has acted/voted in a manner contrary to this sentiment.

:francis:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I'm just surprised he actually got Tiffany to speak. :ohhh:
What the story on this?
This is sick.

Also the constitution clearly says separation of church and state.
It says a lot, as flawed and despicable as the founding fathers were they got a lot right. But I assume most of it was in the name of keeping power.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I completely agree with this post but is there any evidence of the bolded? The Democratic electorate, time and time again, has acted/voted in a manner contrary to this sentiment.

Damn shame. Liz dropped binders full of policy and the country couldn't be bothered.

Meanwhile Klobuchar and Pete Gee gollied their way to early wins and Biden ultimately won just by saying he was going to create a return to normalcy and by being the VP of the most popular living president.

The crazier part is he's released policy since he locked up the campaign and all people talk about is how he's not attacking Trump enough like the Lincoln project.

Country wants WWE. The last two election cycles should tell us that. :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I mean you could say that’s true of both party electorates but I feel like this is a different situation. We’re in the midst of a pandemic disaster. Most people recognize Trump has no plan, so Biden presenting on loudly and often would be a good thing. Beyond “wear a mask.” Yes I know he has a plan. But why isn’t he doing more interviews and hammering it home?