Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama played it well, if he endorsed Biden before Bernie dropped out, he would lost support from progressives. "Bernie Bros" were originally Obama voters after all.
Warren still out here being more "progressive" than Bernie :sas2:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I lost so much respect for Warren this election cycle. First she refused to endorse the progressive candidate, twice. Now she is acting like a drama queen with the Biden endorsement.

At the end of the day, she really is just another scumbag politician.
You're blaming her but it was an agreed upon play from both camps and I believe that to be because he wants her as VP.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I lost so much respect for Warren this election cycle. First she refused to endorse the progressive candidate, twice. Now she is acting like a drama queen with the Biden endorsement.

At the end of the day, she really is just another scumbag politician.
A lot more self-interested than she likes to pretend. Scumbag is a little harsh but you are entitled to your opinion. :mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're blaming her but it was an agreed upon play from both camps and I believe that to be because he wants her as VP.
When Bernie was in the race and not endorsing he was a traitor when she doesn't endorse 'oh it's fine.' lol Not saying you called Bernie a traitor personally but the sentiment was strong on this board.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im thinking that this corona shyt hurts trump far more than biden, as far as campaigning goes

he needs to have his nascar/kkk rallies to lie and brag and make himself feel good about himself, and so do his supporters :mjlol:

without them, he's reduced to pathetic displays like yesterdays briefing :scusthov:with no audience