Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:gucci:tell me somehow the democrats are just gathering evidence to impeach the postmaster which is why we haven't seen any pushback on this so far

So hold on.....

Are the Democrats just gonna sit back and let this demonic hoe just fukk up the Post Office??

Can’t they sue and send this to the courts??

What the fukk are they doing????

This is what I’m saying. Surely they have something in play they’re not revealing yet. They must know something.

Still waiting for somebody to tell me exactly what the Democrats can do :patrice:

Impeachment is just going to be blocked by the Senate off GP and perceived as a waste of time. Lawsuit probably has little chance either at this late stage...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Some of y'all are overreacting a bit. Also, you guys expect Democrats to have superpowers or something? Democrats can't do much of anything to stop Trump from sabotaging the USPS.

However, Democratic activists and strategists can tell Democratic-leaning voters to just suck it up and vote in-person. Just wear a mask and socially distance if you can. If you want to mail-in your ballot, do it early and preferably drop it off. That's really it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Still waiting for somebody to tell me exactly what the Democrats can do :patrice:

Impeachment is just going to be blocked by the Senate off GP and perceived as a waste of time. Lawsuit probably has little chance either at this late stage...
Impeachment even when senate kicks it down would be better than nothing

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So hold on.....

Are the Democrats just gonna sit back and let this demonic hoe just fukk up the Post Office??

Can’t they sue and send this to the courts??

What the fukk are they doing????
Honestly there's really nothing they can do. :francis:

And that brings me to one of my overarching concerns about any post-Trump presidency.

At some point, the executive branch gained too much power. Now its clearly being abused. No leader ever wants their power reduced but it would help prevent another Trump if Congress were given some of their original powers back.

Biden probably knows this but how do you make that happen and still have your main goals accomplished?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some of y'all are overreacting a bit. Also, you guys expect Democrats to have superpowers or something? Democrats can't do much of anything to stop Trump from sabotaging the USPS.

However, Democratic activists and strategists can tell Democratic-leaning voters to just suck it up and vote in-person. Just wear a mask and socially distance if you can. If you want to mail-in your ballot, do it early and preferably drop it off. That's really it.
The problem is the downballot shyt is also affected here

The odds of picking up crucial votes for Dem candidates in places where they are fukking with people's ballots are high