Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Like you and the rest of the Democratic shills here won’t still be:cape:for Biden/Kamala after Trump loses.
The only way Biden/Kamala loses is if Trump steals the election.

if you think Bernie would be beating Trump in polling as much as Biden is now you’re kidding yourself. You would also be kidding yourself if you think our chances to win the senate would be as high too. I’d be willing to wager moderate senate dems who are up in the polls right now would have to distance themselves from the nominee.

I actually voted for Bernie over Biden in the primaries so I’m not a “democratic shill” I’m a pragmatist who understands politics and not a foolish purity zealot.

Last edited:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t play yourself they sending out emails right now :mjlol: of course literally everybody won’t vote for her if you want to play semantics.

you calling her a whore I already see what tip you on

Yes, the whore who has ruined the lives of many African Americans, while gaining profit from it is a whore. The fact that you know this and still vote for the Biden ticket just to get a morale victory is stupendous in itself.

Let’s not get started on that Biden crime bill.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The only way Biden/Kamala loses is if Trump steals the election.

if you think Bernie would be beating Trump in polling as much as Biden is now you’re kidding yourself. You would also be kidding yourself if you think our chances to win the senate would be as high too. I’d be willing to wager moderate senate dems who are up in the polls right now would have to distance themselves from the nominee.

I actually voted for Bernie over Biden in the primaries so I’m not a “democratic shill” I’m a pragmatist who understand politics and not a foolish purity zealot.
So when Trump loses you’re going to stop :cape: and will hold Biden to account on principle?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Writing in a person whos actually fit to run and change America.
but that person won't win, because there's only 2 people in the race

what do you like best about trump's america? is it the 12 percent unemployment, or is it having to wear a mask every time you go out in public? or is it the fact that his platform is openly increasing support and empowering of the police? all good answers, im just curious

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but that person won't win, because there are only 2 people in the race

what do you like best about trump's America? is it the 12 percent unemployment, or is it having to wear a mask every time you go out in public? or is it the fact that his platform is openly increasing support and empowering of the police? all good answers, I'm just curious

Trump is stupid, easy to read. Biden is a sheep in wolf clothing, so is the prison whore. They have the majority of African Americans fooled. Biden only redeeming quality is his promise to help with student loans. Trump will be arrested sooner than later for his tax fraud. Trump is a non-issue. The bigger picture for my people is that then man they want to move into the office (Biden) hate them. Biden hates low-income African Americans, Biden hates those who went to prison. He loves educated black though. In his eye we need to be like Obama to be supported, he does not care about us at all.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

I think Dems have to impeach over this.
If you just let the nikka say I'm going to stop votes and then he does it, you're complicit.
seriously

why not? what do they have to lose? making mcconnell and trump have to openly defend slowing down and not funding the post office, which everyone in the fukking country uses?