Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still think we all need to wait til after labor day and have this convo then. theres like 3 huge game changers with the school failure, holiday weekend failure and NFL cancellation

all the dems have to do is play loops of "i told my people slow the testing down please" and "15 cases will go to 0 quickly"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i still think we all need to wait til after labor day and have this convo then. theres like 3 huge game changers with the school failure, holiday weekend failure and NFL cancellation

all the dems have to do is play loops of "i told my people slow the testing down please" and "15 cases will go to 0 quickly"
I just think their minds are made up already.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

The longer the wait the harder it will be to climb the mountain. Need to jump on it asap because just as easy as stuff can get worst, it can stay the same as well

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
BREAKING: A federal judge has just thrown out a House GOP lawsuit alleging that the proxy voting system approved by House Democrats is unconstitutional. The voting system was established so lawmakers could still vote while staying safely distanced during the coronavirus pandemic.

District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras ruled that the constitution's Speech or Debate Clause prohibited lawsuits over Congress' legislative efforts.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Judge throws out House GOP lawsuit over proxy voting
District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras ruled that the constitution's Speech or Debate Clause prohibited lawsuits over Congress' legislative efforts.