Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So as it turns out, the Biden clip in the context of immigration and in the next sentence compared stances on immigration in Florida vs Arizona in the Latino community. :beli:

We gotta stop doing this.
I didn't need the whole clip to know it wasn't serious.

is biden desperate to improve his standing with latinos or was that just some nonsense opinion of his with no tactical purpose?
the former.

TBF, he is right.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So as it turns out, the Biden clip in the context of immigration and in the next sentence compared stances on immigration in Florida vs Arizona in the Latino community. :beli:

We gotta stop doing this.

Sure it's out of context, but as a politician (especially a Dem) you have to be careful about what you say.

Right-wing media will take any opportunity to attack their opponents with out-of-context quotes. I'm sure the troll farm mentioned above will take every opportunity to paint Biden's comments as anti-black.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden hasn't stepped foot into Ohio and Trump out here forced to make campaign pitstops a week into August. There is no possibility of a Trump win without both Ohio & Florida:mjlol:
trump takes ohio, but i'm feeling more and more bullish on florida. desantis fukked up and old people fukk with biden

and now that trump has legitimized their mail-in voting, he cant dispute it because he said it's the standard bearer :dead:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
is biden desperate to improve his standing with latinos or was that just some nonsense opinion of his with no tactical purpose?
Who knows. Both these dudes brains are washed. :snoop:

But Biden does have the heart or maybe enough to not be a cruel demonic lying lunatic like we currently have.:francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
trump takes ohio, but i'm feeling more and more bullish on florida. desantis fukked up and old people fukk with biden

and now that trump has legitimized their mail-in voting, he cant dispute it because he said it's the standard bearer :dead:
I think trump is gonna cheat his way and get Florida