Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think trump is gonna cheat his way and get Florida
how is he really gonna cheat tho?

its florida. he cant just throw out/slow down ballots without throwing out his own voters' ballots, so i dont think he's gonna go there

i mean obviously you're right in theory, and republicans can and would cheat, but i dont want to give trump more credit than i have to. obama DID win florida

look at that fukkin car video biden just put out the other day. the entire retiree population in florida probably knows a guy like that :dead:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
how is he really gonna cheat tho?

its florida. he cant just throw out ballots without throwing out his own voters' ballots, so i dont think he's gonna go there

i mean obviously you're right in theory, and republicans can and would cheat, but i dont want to give trump more credit than i have to

Don’t people count the votes?

Can’t they just count votes for trump instead of Biden?

Or is it not that easy?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
cant they count them for biden instead of trump? :sas1:
I don’t see that happening in Florida.

I could see trump doing this in swing states only, I wouldn’t be surprised if the plan is already set or the people that count them are just on code for this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans fear disaster in November

:shaq:

Trump’s rhetoric has alienated a key voting bloc that Republicans have sought to attract: suburban women. The president’s recent attack on Deborah Birx, a leading member of the White House coronavirus task force, did not help that effort.

“Conservative women want to see empathy and compassion and don’t like meanness. We are doing really poorly with married, white women,” a GOP source said. “I do not at all understand the Deborah Birx attack at all — not politically and not morally.”

:russ:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Florida's gonna Florida, but the way Trump's stooge DeSantis has made the state a laughing stock with his COVID response, it's going to have repercussions. He's basically pissed everyone off one way or another with his inaction.
I totally agree.

U from Florida?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Florida's gonna Florida, but the way Trump's stooge DeSantis has made the state a laughing stock with his COVID response, it's going to have repercussions. He's basically pissed everyone off one way or another with his inaction.
I totally agree.

U from Florida?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ladies & Gentlemen brace yourself because within these 3 months, we're going to be in for one hell of a ride.

NeatEnchantedDorado-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif