Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

All I'm say is that if Biden gets on the debate stage and says stupid shyt and goes on to lose this election it will be behind his own doing. I try to give him a break b/c he doesn't try to deliberately offend like Trump does. Somebody within his campaign or his wife (preferably) needs to really speak to Joe.

If he wins, it's going to be one hell of a miracle. Biden might fukk around and just be a 1 term President.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:russ:

But seriously, in strictly defined terms he’s right. Regardless, people going to be getting on him for statements like this for the next 4 years.

Unlike Trump, its going to be his own team that does it most. Oh well. If I’m Joe and campaign I keep things moving and keep him talking because to many Democrats he’ll never be right. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So as it turns out, the Biden clip in the context of immigration and in the next sentence compared stances on immigration in Florida vs Arizona in the Latino community. :beli:

We gotta stop doing this.
and even out of context, i don't get what's wrong with it. they are more diverse racially. i've never heard of a white african american (unless elon musk is trying to make that a thing).

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Legit can someone educate my WHY you need 300 million dollars to run a campaign? Ads? Oppo research? Sounds like bullshyt. This is insanity.
Advertising, Oppo Research, Salaries, etc.

TV ads alone are big money, let along social media, billboards, radio spots, etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: trump is in his bag in Ohio right now

don't get me wrong, it's a bullshyt ass speech full of lies. but as a campaign speech it's pretty good :dead: