Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

full
full

They all kneel to the King eventually :win:

#BidenBoyz2020:umad::smugbiden:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The day my account gets unbanned being the same day Bernie Sanders gives Joe Biden endorsement is such a great feeling

:blessed:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i'm eager to hear how shaun king, benjamin dixon, kyle kulinski, tyt (cenk & anna), and the rest of the online progressive mediasphere will spin this as voting for biden would be far worse than a second term of trump... i get the lack of enthusiasm for biden... i voted for bernie.... but trump is not someone we can stand to give four more years to because your saviour didn't get the nomination.... trump was literally on twitter last night bragging that all 50 states are under disaster declaration..... :snoop:

we have got to get this guy out of office.... biden can be pushed and pulled to the right positions... but in the meantime, i'm dying to hear what progressive online media has to say... they are going to be FURIOUS!

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i'm eager to hear how shaun king, benjamin dixon, kyle kulinski, tyt (cenk & anna), and the rest of the online progressive mediasphere will spin this as voting for biden would be far worse than a second term of trump... i get the lack of enthusiasm for biden... i voted for bernie.... but trump is not someone we can stand to give four more years to because your saviour didn't get the nomination.... trump was literally on twitter last night bragging that all 50 states are under disaster declaration..... :snoop:

we have got to get this guy out of office.... biden can be pushed and pulled to the right positions... but in the meantime, i'm dying to hear what progressive online media has to say... they are going to be FURIOUS!

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

TYT already on the Biden train.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Bernard is a class act. All these endorsements are going to be rolled out going forward. I’d expect Obama to get involved by May.

Make no mistake, if you’re a millennial, this is the most important vote of your lifetime. Don’t be one of those people that led to Reagan or Bush II. Progressives are winning. This is not the time to despair. Think about where we were just 5 years ago on policy.

Last edited: