Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think trump showed his hand with this florida shyt

we know he's gonna try to cheat with the mail....but he cant REALLY target specifically. if he tries to fukk around with it too much, he's gonna be tossing his own voters' ballots in the trash too

i mean all these "ballots that come in late"...it's gonna be a mix, it's not just gonna be biden votes

so i wonder if it ends up being a wash

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i think trump showed his hand with this florida shyt

we know he's gonna try to cheat with the mail....but he cant REALLY target specifically. if he tries to fukk around with it too much, he's gonna be tossing his own voters' ballots in the trash too

i mean all these "ballots that come in late"...it's gonna be a mix, it's not just gonna be biden votes

so i wonder if it ends up being a wash

A lot of registered Republicans that are retirees, gonna vote for Biden. Its too hard to pick out which voters gonna vote for Biden, because the margin of voters throughout the political spectrum is too wide to single out a single demographic.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is not well....but if this is what it takes, for him to lose everything he's ever worked for and for this Professional IG Thot and her Mom to take EVERYTHING from him

So be it

He was warned....Hov warned him....shyt DAME warned him
I'm guessing it's the agency he used to collect signatures that would be held responsible?
It's fuk Kanye from me but it would be hilarious if some cacs go to prison for encouraging this fuk shyt from ye :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
sarah palin had a negative effect on mccain's candidacy..... plus, a black woman on the ticket would be the worst nightmare for a lot of bigots and sexists.... it would be like rolling obama and hillary into one person... it would be so delicious to see biden win with that and watch the haters go into full meltdown.... but i'm still cautious.... the right wing is going to really fire up the fear machine once biden announces his running mate....
Can they really tho? I’m hearing Biden narrowed down his choices to Susan Rice and Harris.. The ring wing really can’t go after Harris like they did Hillary.. The ring wing had 20+ years of smear for Hillary so it was already imbedded in them in the hate Clinton machine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I saw this tweet yesterday and it really bothered me:

:mjlol:. Ignoring the idiotic 'Biden is a puppet for the radical left' narrative they've been failing to push, Trump is outchea wiping his ass with the Constitution but he has an "amazing track record of conservative achievement."

Though I guess it's good to see a conservative admit they don't actually stand for anything.

When you ask what they stand for the honest answer would be intentionally antagonistic...... no really they don't stand for shyt