Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Can they really tho? I’m hearing Biden narrowed down his choices to Susan Rice and Harris.. The ring wing really can’t go after Harris like they did Hillary.. The ring wing had 20+ years of smear for Hillary so it was already imbedded in them in the hate Clinton machine
sure they can crank the fear machine up for rice and harris....

for rice, it will be non-stop benghazi attacks... this was effective against hillary, don't think for a second they won't run wild with that...

for harris, it will be her record as a prosecutor and also her wanting to prosecute parents of truant students... yes it will be hypocritical of their law and order stance, but it will be a cynical ploy to discourage would be biden voters from voting for him on some both sides are the same....

look, i'm not saying these tactics will work, but i am saying, strap in, it's going to be a wild ride....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
sure they can crank the fear machine up for rice and harris....

for rice, it will be non-stop benghazi attacks... this was effective against hillary, don't think for a second they won't run wild with that...

for harris, it will be her record as a prosecutor and also her wanting to prosecute parents of truant students... yes it will be hypocritical of their law and order stance, but it will be a cynical ploy to discourage would be biden voters from voting for him on some both sides are the same....

look, i'm not saying these tactics will work, but i am saying, strap in, it's going to be a wild ride....
GOP can’t play that Benghazi shyt when Trump let russia put bounties on US troops heads.. That shyt will backfire on them 100 fold.. just like when McConnell tried to say he ain’t giving no blue state bailouts when NY was at the height of the Covid 19... Cuomo exposed him and how Kentucky is a welfare state and McConnell haven’t recovered since

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

oh for fukks sake Joe. :francis:

Joe, if you fukk this up for us
chappelle-cash-1568337909-1568337911.gif