Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Seems like states handled tonight’s elections well, and many have plans for November. I take back what I said about getting results by 11PM btw...it’s gonna take some time, in some states. I do believe that by the time we hit midnight it’ll be clear that Biden is on the path to winning, though.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
VP picks dont swing things like that tho
sarah palin had a negative effect on mccain's candidacy..... plus, a black woman on the ticket would be the worst nightmare for a lot of bigots and sexists.... it would be like rolling obama and hillary into one person... it would be so delicious to see biden win with that and watch the haters go into full meltdown.... but i'm still cautious.... the right wing is going to really fire up the fear machine once biden announces his running mate....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
sarah palin had a negative effect on mccain's candidacy..... plus, a black woman on the ticket would be the worst nightmare for a lot of bigots and sexists.... it would be like rolling obama and hillary into one person... it would be so delicious to see biden win with that and watch the haters go into full meltdown.... but i'm still cautious.... the right wing is going to really fire up the fear machine once biden announces his running mate....
Yeah after them debates and interviews but let’s keep it 300 when McCain picked her it gave have a big boost in the polls for the first 2-3 weeks then it was down hill from there

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah after them debates and interviews but let’s keep it 300 when McCain picked her it gave have a big boost in the polls for the first 2-3 weeks then it was down hill from there
Exactly. McCain got a slight boost, and then people realized she was terrible and what it said about McCain’s judgement. It undercut his entire message, which was that Obama wasn’t ready to be president.

That’s not going to happen to Biden. If he picks Bass sure I could see it hurting him but Kamala/Warren/etc will have no major impact good or bad. Which is a good thing.