Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Someone is going to jail.
This dude is not well....but if this is what it takes, for him to lose everything he's ever worked for and for this Professional IG Thot and her Mom to take EVERYTHING from him

So be it

He was warned....Hov warned him....shyt DAME warned him

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is not well....but if this is what it takes, for him to lose everything he's ever worked for and for this Professional IG Thot and her Mom to take EVERYTHING from him

So be it

He was warned....Hov warned him....shyt DAME warned him

One of my friends tried to pull this stunt when he was running for local office and they hit him with felony charges. They take campaign fraud very seriously. My friend eventually pleaded out, but the felony charges effectively killed his professional career.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this tweet yesterday and it really bothered me:

:mjlol:. Ignoring the idiotic 'Biden is a puppet for the radical left' narrative they've been failing to push, Trump is outchea wiping his ass with the Constitution but he has an "amazing track record of conservative achievement."

Though I guess it's good to see a conservative admit they don't actually stand for anything.