Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
somebody posted that trump is running a campaign against joe biden as if he was running against jamal biden.... here's the issue, trump can't scare white amerikkka with a white amerikkkan.... but wait until biden picks a black woman as his running mate... watch those polls tightened up like measuring tape around a fat bytch's waste....

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
So mail-in voting is perfectly fine in Florida and Arizona, where they have Republican governors, but it's the greatest travesty ever and will ruin the election in Michigan and Nevada, where they have Democrat governors? :comeon:

It's setting the stage to question the election results in blue states, and to skirt blame in the "red" states.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
somebody posted that trump is running a campaign against joe biden as if he was running against jamal biden.... here's the issue, trump can't scare white amerikkka with a white amerikkkan.... but wait until biden picks a black woman as his running mate... watch those polls tightened up like measuring tape around a fat bytch's waste....

:scust:

VP picks dont swing things like that tho

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

VP picks dont swing things like that tho
kamala harris (who i'm assuming is the pick) isn't scaring anyone. hell, once she's the established pick and we can get the momentum going about her being the first woman elected that high, enthusiasm might even jump a bit for the biden ticket

if she managed to get elected senator of the biggest state in america then shes got the juice to be the VP. i like the ticket a lot

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They never tightened for Obama and he was the nominee twice :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta sustain the lead and not go out like the Falcons on some 28-3 bullshyt.
as far as the virus, i think trump has bottomed out there. cases are relatively steady, people have seemed to accept it. i see 3 more circumstances that can torpedo him

-school reopening not happening/being a failure
-the NFL not happening
-this new stimulus not happening/ being underwhelming

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
as far as the virus, i think trump has bottomed out there. cases are relatively steady, people have seemed to accept it. i see 3 more circumstances that can torpedo him

-school reopening not happening/being a failure
-the NFL not happening
-this new stimulus not happening/ being underwhelming

As long as people continue to die and he has "it is what it is" reactions, I don't think there's a bottoming out