Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F K

All Star
Daps
Make Calls for Joe Biden's Presidential Campaign | Joe Biden

Uncle Joe's website conveniently helps you volunteer to make phone calls to potential voters and convince them to vote for our guy Joe! All right! Let's do this! I know there's a lot of enthusiastic support for Joe Biden here in Higher Learning. In fact, his supporters have been telling me I absolutely have to vote for him!

So if they believe that, then surely they'll sign up to make some phone calls! Right? Yeah! Let's go!

If you don't phonebank for Biden, you're supporting Trump.
I'll be phonebanking in the general

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They still think they’re not suspect :mjpls:when they post more negative things about about the democrat candidate than they do trump.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So you made these tweets into a shyt thread? @A Cop ?

And as we saw in the primary, phone banking and door knocking has diminishing returns. It helps but you need a competent communications strategy.

Biden eeked out Ws without having nikkas in the state working for him. That's an indictment on the Bernie campaign's bad communications strategy.

In the general election its going to be an AIR WAR. The Trump campaign is going to tout their phone banking and door knocking too but they have misinformation tools baked in, they will be on TV, the President has the incumbency.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Make Calls for Joe Biden's Presidential Campaign | Joe Biden

Uncle Joe's website conveniently helps you volunteer to make phone calls to potential voters and convince them to vote for our guy Joe! All right! Let's do this! I know there's a lot of enthusiastic support for Joe Biden here in Higher Learning. In fact, his supporters have been telling me I absolutely have to vote for him!

So if they believe that, then surely they'll sign up to make some phone calls! Right? Yeah! Let's go!

If you don't phonebank for Biden, you're supporting Trump.
I fukking love you dawg :dead:

Shikamaru

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The mainstream media is finally covering Joe Biden sexual assault. Trump and Fox News will keep this in a limelight. It will be a rough week for Sleepy Joe.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to encourage phonebanking for Joe Biden and not only did his supporters completely reject the idea, the mods did too. :jbhmm:

Y'all are Trump supporters. :hhh:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to encourage phonebanking for Joe Biden and not only did his supporters completely reject the idea, the mods did too. :jbhmm:

Y'all are Trump supporters. :hhh:

u sound like a republican that’s going to copy Bidens outreach strategy in 4 years:russell:

:ld:it’s going to be ok. I know u don’t understand how joe Biden won by not calling ppl, not having a fb, google, and Twitter, presence.

You will be ok. Just copy it 8 years from now.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
So you made these tweets into a shyt thread? @A Cop ?

And as we saw in the primary, phone banking and door knocking has diminishing returns. It helps but you need a competent communications strategy.

Biden eeked out Ws without having nikkas in the state working for him. That's an indictment on the Bernie campaign's bad communications strategy.

In the general election its going to be an AIR WAR. The Trump campaign is going to tout their phone banking and door knocking too but they have misinformation tools baked in, they will be on TV, the President has the incumbency.

Lol that Samie Fabien talking about Biden supporters not lifting a finger to help him.

Biden supporters unlike Bernie supporters did the most important thing to help their candidate win, actually go out and vote.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

AOC is more pragmatic than people give her credit for in this context.

Unlike many Bernie supporters, who I feel have an extremely flawed and short sighted vision of the Progressive process, she understands how a long, concerted push will lead to wins down the road.

I don’t think she understood the mechanics of power in politics at first but she’s adapted quickly.

Work with what you have. Blowing up the system will not get you there.