Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
my only hope is that they really do start counting these fukkin ballots halfway through october. i wonder if totals will be reported pre-election
Rules vary by state but most wont allow it until the week of at earliest. No chance pre-reporting.

Y’all better settle in.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Anyone else starting to get the feeling we are heading for an anti climatic ending here. I mean compared to what can happen but idk, if this keeps up, high death numbers and repubs distancing, what's the possibility Trump resigns b4 election day?:obama:

He's too stupid to resign before election day and if Pence took over... lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Possibly but I doubt he would outright quit. If nothing else it damages his future endeavors. The narrative of a quitter is less lucrative then being “cheated” out of a flawed election that he warned his base about.
He could quit after the election I suppose on some sore loser shyt. Trump won't accept a defeat however no matter how many people he has to destroy. He has no shame so even if he quit his cult wouldn't care, they would blame the media and the deep state. Trump will always fall back on "I created the greatest economy".

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He could quit after the election I suppose on some sore loser shyt. Trump won't accept a defeat however no matter how many people he has to destroy. He has no shame so even if he quit his cult wouldn't care, they would blame the media and the deep state. Trump will always fall back on "I created the greatest economy".
I'm talking purely about prior to the election. TF knows what he does afterwards if he loses or wins for that matter.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Voter intimidation/suppression will not affect the presidential race. That is a wrap. I'm concerned though, it could affect 1 or 2 of the tight Senate races.