Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
To be fair the Supreme Court just ruled that electors must elect whoever won the state. I assume that scenario happened before thecSC ruling, so it’s irrelevant now.

Trump won’t concede, we know this. However if the loss is as big as it looks to be, I don’t think it’s ridiculous to suggest we will know who is president by 11PM or midnight. We will either know, or know that Trump’s path is nigh impossible. Here’s a list of state guidelines on when they can begin processing and counting absentee ballots.
VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

MI, OH, and PA allow the ballots to be counted before Election Day or at the beginning of Election Day (7AM). Meaning we should know the winner before the end of the day...and those states will basically determine who wins. It’s very possible that Biden gets to 270 before Florida is called. Florida can’t count absentee ballots until polls close (although they can start processing ballots 22 days in advance).

If Biden wins MI and PA that puts him at 259 (assuming all other battleground states are neutral). At that point he just needs to win one swing states.
MI, PA, & WI are the states that will decide the election. Winning OH would just be a bonus.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Anyone else starting to get the feeling we are heading for an anti climatic ending here. I mean compared to what can happen but idk, if this keeps up, high death numbers and repubs distancing, what's the possibility Trump resigns b4 election day?:obama:
Considering how he won in 2016 I imagine he hangs in there and hopes for a close enough election to muddy the waters legally.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Anyone else starting to get the feeling we are heading for an anti climatic ending here. I mean compared to what can happen but idk, if this keeps up, high death numbers and repubs distancing, what's the possibility Trump resigns b4 election day?:obama:

Quitting doesn’t really benefit him. Hard to say you were robbed or the election is unfair if you don’t go through it.

The status of the NFL season is going to be the catalyst. If the NFL season is cancelled Trump is screwed.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The status of the NFL season is going to be the catalyst. If the NFL season is cancelled Trump is screwed.
Possibly but I doubt he would outright quit. If nothing else it damages his future endeavors. The narrative of a quitter is less lucrative then being “cheated” out of a flawed election that he warned his base about.

Last edited: