Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Possibly but I doubt he would outright quit. If nothing else it damages his future endeavors.

If a second stimulus and unemployment extension doesn't pass combined with the cancellation of the NFL season, its going to get ugly for Trump.

Also if the first debate with Biden is a disaster for Trump, I could see him thinking about quitting. At that point Republicans will continue their scorched earth policy on the US economy. Leaving the problems for Biden and the Democrats so they can regain power in 2022 and 2024.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else starting to get the feeling we are heading for an anti climatic ending here. I mean compared to what can happen but idk, if this keeps up, high death numbers and repubs distancing, what's the possibility Trump resigns b4 election day?:obama:

I wish brehs would drop this fantasy

Only thing protecting his wealth and orange ass from prison is the office

It's why he's especially dangerous. It ain't happening

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If a second stimulus and unemployment extension doesn't pass combined with the cancellation of the NFL season, its going to get ugly for Trump.

Also if the first debate with Biden is a disaster for Trump, I could see him thinking about quitting. At that point Republicans will continue their scorched earth policy on the US economy. Leaving the problems for Biden and the Democrats so they can regain power in 2022 and 2024.
I doubt those don’t pass because the Republicans senators have elections to win.

Quitting at any point doesn’t benefit him.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I doubt those don’t pass because the Republicans senators have elections to win.

Quitting at any point doesn’t benefit him.

Rs literally don't care anymore. McConnell is a one man governmental wrecking crew (nothing gets to tbe floor without him and then his caucus are insane) and at this point his backers (foreign and domestic) only want to smash and grab as much wealth as they can and fukk things up for Biden and any D senate majority if it happens.

The status of Wall Street and Washington run by Rs who are there to do nothing but destroy and shovel money at themselves is so complete now were pretty much in a prison masquerading as a nation and only the media and cacs pretend it's other than it is

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehs gotta realize this election ain’t going to be decided early that night. 10 or 11pm is unpossible. The same things that would cause him to lose (crazy high Biden turnout) is the same mechanism that means it’s not being called early.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Rs literally don't care anymore. McConnell is a one man governmental wrecking crew (nothing gets to tbe floor without him and then his caucus are insane) and at this point his backers (foreign and domestic) only want to smash and grab as much wealth as they can and fukk things up for Biden and any D senate majority if it happens.

The status of Wall Street and Washington run by Rs who are there to do nothing but destroy and shovel money at themselves is so complete now were pretty much in a prison masquerading as a nation and only the media and cacs pretend it's other than it is
Mitch cares because he can’t do any of that again if he loses in Nov.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point. I'm still not confident he is going to accept losing unless its a blowout. Like the election being called at 10PM or 11PM. Even then I expect him to not concede and demand a recount.
oh, of course he's not :dead: its gonna be a constitutional disaster

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs gotta realize this election ain’t going to be decided early that night. 10 or 11pm is unpossible. The same things that would cause him to lose (crazy high Biden turnout) is the same mechanism that means it’s not being called early.
my only hope is that they really do start counting these fukkin ballots halfway through october. i wonder if totals will be reported pre-election

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a bit cautious because this reminding me of the 2000 election. :francis:
the good news is that i dont see it coming down to just 1 state

what the fukk do i know obviously :dead: but im not sure that would happen. the map doesnt seem to make much sense that way. and if trump is out here trying to dispute like 3 states people are gonna :camby: him