Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like this new york election is proving that trump might unfortunately have a point :yeshrug:

i hope they fukkin figure this all out before the election. if they can start getting ballots back by mid october they'll probably be in good shape

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
seems like this new york election is proving that trump might unfortunately have a point :yeshrug:

i hope they fukkin figure this all out before the election. if they can start getting ballots back by mid october they'll probably be in good shape
Fallacy is that he cites the problem but offers no solution that won’t require people to vote during a global pandemic............

Firefighters can pull up to your lawn and state your home is on fire. They also have a responsibility to help extinguish said fire.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallacy is that he cites the problem but offers no solution that won’t require people to vote during a global pandemic............

Firefighters can pull up to your lawn and state your home is on fire. They also have a responsibility to help extinguish said fire.
i know he's not offering a solution, but let's not kid ourselves that november is gonna be a fukking mess :dead:

at least the states hold their own elections, so that limits how much he can interfere

one thing the dems need to do is get out ahead of the election night argument and state the fact that it probably wont be called election night

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i know he's not offering a solution, but let's not kid ourselves that november is gonna be a fukking mess :dead:

at least the states hold their own elections, so that limits how much he can interfere

one thing the dems need to do is get out ahead of the election night argument and state the fact that it probably wont be called election night
Yeah and I was talking more about him then your post.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
This has zero to do with the topic, but I am just going to drop it in here, because, why not?

:mjgrin:

full

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

My point is it will not affect the outcome of the presidential race. The margin is going to be too big and there are too many states where he is down massively. If it were only one or two states and one or two percentage points separating Biden and Trump then I'd be worried. At this point, they only way I think Trump wins is if his puppet master hacks the machines, even that from what I've read is difficult to do and conceal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i hope this is not just talk. but the fact that tim kaine of all people is threatening this, while at the same time Obama is calling to end the filibuster - makes me hopeful

what’s implied is if dems win the WH/senate:
- dems end the filibuster (only way to increase SC seats...)
- then pack the SC (they can do this with control of all 3 branches and no filibuster)

- then dare republicans to try and do something about it and get control of 3 branches of government ever again - when most Americans hate their asses now, with demographic trends and time not on their side

dems gotta cash in on the payback with a move like this - basically undoes the most consequential moves of trump’s presidency

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i hope this is not just talk. but the fact that tim kaine of all people is threatening this, while at the same time Obama is calling to end the filibuster - makes me hopeful

- then pack the SC (they can do this with control of all 3 branches and no filibuster)

- then dare republicans to try and do something about it and get control of 3 branches of government ever again - when most Americans hate their asses now, with demographic trends and time not on their side

dems gotta cash in on the payback with a move like this - basically undoes the most consequential moves of trump’s presidency

They need to stop the fighting. I know theres a beef between older dems and progressives but the gop got on code and formed like Voltron. That allowed them to pull off a lot of bullshyt. Dems need clique up to get shyt done

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to stop the fighting. I know theres a beef between older dems and progressives but the gop got on code and formed like Voltron. That allowed them to pull off a lot of bullshyt. Dems need clique up to get shyt done

exactly

biggest barrier to this would be moderate dems - but with tim kaine talking about this option, hopefully other moderate dems would consider it

and then this should be a no-brainer for progressives, as ending filibuster is the ONLY way for the more ambitious initaitives of the left to ever be close to reality - and getting SC rebalanced helps ensures those initiatives don’t get blocked by bullshyt in the courts in the future. this (+ the House and WH in control) gives dems the power to pull off shyt Obama couldn’t dream of doing during his terms

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Expanding the Supreme Court is a terrible idea. Luckily Biden doesn't support that. It dilutes the courts and sets the precedent for Republicans to do the same exact thing when they get in power. A constant back and forth between the parties to one up each other. And best believe Republicans will do it much worst to make sure they keep power for several decades.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A) Fed court needs to be expanded due to the backlog
B) How does anything get diluted?
I'm not sure about expanding those courts either. But they do need to do something that would allow Congress court cases against the Executive Branch to move through the cycle quicker. Maybe court expansion solves that. Maybe legislation solves that.

Diluted in the sense that it's 9 seats now. Expanding that makes the court less special, and the stature of a seat becomes shyt when the party in power just increases the seats for their own political gain.