Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Cruising through the neighborhood a see a family with the QAnon flag flying. shyt will be more nutty than Squirrel shyt in November.

2 weeks after Obama got elected we started seeing tea party rallies. I wonder if we'll see the same thing with Q Anon after Biden gets in there

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It'll happen if he loses, and it'll happen if he wins. I'm not even sure it'll be worse if he loses. There is a subset of whites right now who are determined to make us basically a new Rhodesia or S. Africa except worse if anything because they know their shyt is going out of style and they want revenge for everything since not just 1960 but fukkin eigh.teen.sixty :demonic:
They don’t want that smoke.. if anything they better we lucky black folk don’t want revenge but maybe it’s time we seek it :demonic:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
2 weeks after Obama got elected we started seeing tea party rallies. I wonder if we'll see the same thing with Q Anon after Biden gets in there
I expect mass shootings, police ambushes and other domestic attacks. The difference is that these Qanon folks were ready to start attacks if Trump was impeached out of office. There will be violence unfortunately. These Q-anon folks are crazy. It crazier than Pizzagate. It doesn't help that Trump won't concede the election and will say the election was rigged and a fraud.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
thats what i said a while back. fill up the justice system with black people, all black judges up and down the line. that'll actually be more impactful than having a figurehead as VP for 4 years to have her get shytted on in 2024. cause we definitely not getting a black VP and black judges up and down the line

i guess we will see...
Can't be like Clarence Thomas.

They're currently running up his, "I'm a black nationalist" narrative again. :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Looking at the map I have Biden at minimum 268. That's the most generous I can be to Bunker bytch. In other words, Trump can win this but if I had to bet I'd be betting on Biden and I'd be even more confident in a blowout.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
To be fair the Supreme Court just ruled that electors must elect whoever won the state. I assume that scenario happened before thecSC ruling, so it’s irrelevant now.

Trump won’t concede, we know this. However if the loss is as big as it looks to be, I don’t think it’s ridiculous to suggest we will know who is president by 11PM or midnight. We will either know, or know that Trump’s path is nigh impossible. Here’s a list of state guidelines on when they can begin processing and counting absentee ballots.
VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

MI, OH, and PA allow the ballots to be counted before Election Day or at the beginning of Election Day (7AM). Meaning we should know the winner before the end of the day...and those states will basically determine who wins. It’s very possible that Biden gets to 270 before Florida is called. Florida can’t count absentee ballots until polls close (although they can start processing ballots 22 days in advance).

If Biden wins MI and PA that puts him at 259 (assuming all other battleground states are neutral). At that point he just needs to win one swing states.
No way we know by that night. There is going to likely be a record number of votes. Polls will likely close with people still in line and they are counting a likely record number of mail in/absentee ballots that quickly. Damn near impossible.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This how much of a dumb ass trump is... Early voting starts in Sept, folk gonna get them mail in ballots early they ain’t waiting until the last minute but more importantly mail in ballots always benefited the GOP, now that trump trying to fukk with it he is literally fukking with the gop voting..

Dems will be out in Election Day from sun up to sun down to get this orange faggit out of office..

Election night will be wrapped up early my prediction 10:30pm 11pm

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This how much of a dumb ass trump is... Early voting starts in Sept, folk gonna get them mail in ballots early they ain’t waiting until the last minute but more importantly mail in ballots always benefited the GOP, now that trump trying to fukk with it he is literally fukking with the gop voting..

Dems will be out in Election Day from sun up to sun down to get this orange faggit out of office..

Election night will be wrapped up early my prediction 10:30pm 11pm
How is it going to be wrapped up earlier with that many people likely still in line at the polls and that many mail in ballots to be counted?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The exit polls on Election Day.. honestly mail in ballots might not even matter with how many people will go out to physically vote

Bro you might want to look around if you think mail in votes won’t matter and if that many people are going to vote physically the lines will have people in them well after closing.

Regardless they aren’t calling an election on exit polls solely. It’s a poll, it’s not an actual vote.