Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
brehs, you need to be checking your registrations and getting your vote by mail apps in now to beat post office under trump fukkery. hopefully online you can track if they approve em or not - my board of elections lets you track the app and ballot mail out/mail in acceptance - all info at link below

i'm hand delivering my ballot to the local board of elections though when i get it and fill it out - if you mail yours in, you need WEEKS ahead of time to send so it gets in and counted. follow all instructions exact or they can toss your shyt out - signature matches, ID#s if they need em etc. - rules are different depending on your state and even county level

https://www.vote.org/

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
He really doesn’t know what to do with a moderate old white guy. :mjlol:

Maybe Biden was the man for this moment in time. Maybe the old Black women in the South who saved Biden are the most astute political observers in the country.

They're the "establishment" "forcing him on us" according to the Mostly Mayo Leftists :rudy:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
bruh...i'm watching the local mayoral debate (yes, it's in spanish) and this nikka Trump, dawg :russ:

He ran an anti-Biden commercial asking the Latinos to text "GOYA" to whatevernumber.

dI0Las.jpg

dI0P6X.jpg

dI0Q8G.jpg

dI0sFn.jpg

shyt crazy:dead:

will never comprende how 25% of Latinos (maybe more) still support his racist anti immigrant (less you Scandinavian) ass :mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
will never comprende how 25% of Latinos (maybe more) still support his racist anti immigrant (less you Scandinavian) ass :mindblown:
Having Latino family and seeing some of them as Trump supporters disgusts me and i send em strays every chance i get. They already know I don't fukk with em.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
More and more this is just looking like Biden wins this easily if everyone votes. So with that being said, I wonder if Trump will be accepted in Florida after his presidency. If the pandemic happened then yeah it would be easy, but now Florida is going to overtake New York once all the real data comes in.