Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
bruh...i'm watching the local mayoral debate (yes, it's in spanish) and this nikka Trump, dawg :russ:

He ran an anti-Biden commercial asking the Latinos to text "GOYA" to whatevernumber.

dI0Las.jpg

dI0P6X.jpg

dI0Q8G.jpg

dI0sFn.jpg

shyt crazy:dead:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You see it on the Coli too. This stuff is a potent brain worm that has infected people. Yes there are radical people on Twitter who react in delusional manners when faced with opposing views, but people aren’t being cancelled/destroyed on any major level unless they raped somebody lol. And more often than not if someone even faces criticism on Twitter there’s a brigade of men who reacts by saying “wow they cancelled him!” when in reality nothing happened outside of some criticism.

people here were saying J Cole got cancelled over the noname thing when in reality he wasn’t cancelled at all.
shyt if anything....noname got cancelled because people saw how irrational she was being

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's a meme breh. He's literally tweeted this same tweet 20 times before this. It never changes. :russ:

:mjgrin:I know. He will keep on doing it over and over. Either he is doing this to keep his MAGA base happy, for whatever reason as a lie. Or literally he has someone in the White House feeding him this bullshyt, just so he doesn't go into a meltdown.