Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, the polls are showing this isn't about one singular issue, even one as big as COVID-19.

Bottomline here is a majority of the country SIMPLY DON'T TRUST THIS DOOFUS.

Period.

There is no amount of negative ads, campaign adjustments, vaccines that will change this perception.

The way I see it Trump isn't technically running against Biden, he's running against his first 3.5 years of his first term. And that's a race he can't win. He's a trash president. November will be a romp.
yea, the economy is clearly done at this point

i know im always talking about labor day (@GzUp :lolbron:) but i really think its gonna be a SHOCKING wakeup/poll crash for the republican party once that weekend hits. like, extremely bad :huhldup:

trump has been overpromising about the economy coming back because it's really all he's got. but when we really get a month or two out from this election and he hasn't delivered? even some of his fanatical base is gonna start to :camby: his ass

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and if you look at what biden is talking about, childcare, jobs not coming back, taking care of your parents, shyt the american people are actually going through

the orange clown cant do anything but get up there and lie about the virus and brag about the stock market :snoop: he's incapable of empathy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if trump pitches a perfect game at the debates he has a punchers chance
honestly, i bet trump lands a punch or two on biden up there :dead: because he's gonna go into the debates with a nothing to lose mentality

biden just has to sit back and laugh at him, and not get offended or angry but just hit him with a constant :childplease:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Couldnt do it even if he wanted to. Nah, he is going to try to treat him like he did Hillary. The only difference, you get the impression Biden might punch him, and also Biden is likeable, so stupid attacks may turn people off even more

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjlol:

Couldnt do it even if he wanted to. Nah, he is going to try to treat him like he did Hillary. The only difference, you get the impression Biden might punch him, and also Biden is likeable, so stupid attacks may turn people off even more

perfect games are rare and trump isnt a good pitcher :yeshrug: stranger things have happened though

my point is that is his last chance. viewership will be nuts. everyone has a different definition of perfect game but we'll see. nothing he can do in meantime to significantly change things hes being tuned out

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
honestly, i bet trump lands a punch or two on biden up there :dead: because he's gonna go into the debates with a nothing to lose mentality

biden just has to sit back and laugh at him, and not get offended or angry but just hit him with a constant :childplease:

in the 1% chance trump is perfectly on point and biden simultaneously shyts the bed then he can pull off the win

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the 1% chance trump is perfectly on point and biden simultaneously shyts the bed then he can pull off the win
we already know biden is gonna have some bad moments :mjlol:

trump is gonna be flailing though. all he has is his single talking point about "i built the greatest economy ever" but no one is trying to hear that shyt 5 months after it crashed :camby:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
No he doesn't. Outside Biden dropping dead, I don't see a path to a win.

The 2016 election itself was an outlier ... seven outta 10 elections go to Hillary. All advance #s showed her winning. Her winning +3 mill more votes validate those statistical trends.

Add that to the absolute chaos the last 3.5 years have been, and you see the reason for the current exaggerated poll numbers are as much due to the country resetting a market correction (politically speaking) than anything Biden has done.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
No he doesn't. Outside Biden dropping dead, I don't see a path to a win.

The 2016 election itself was an outlier ... seven outta 10 elections go to Hillary. All advance #s showed her winning. Her winning +3 mill more votes validate those statistical trends.

Add that to the absolute chaos the last 3.5 years have been, and you see the reason for the current exaggerated poll numbers are as much due to the country resetting a market correction (politically speaking) than anything Biden has done.

my definition of punchers chance is above 0%. id confidently bet on a biden win

its just not over until its over

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
But what is a perfect game? Landing some witty jabs? I don't think he has the ability to take down a policy point Biden has in a substantive manner. Point being I don't think surface level wins (which that's what most debates are) probably are changing voters mind. That will be so deep into October that I really think people will be set on where that vote is going and they may have already voted by that point.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
But what is a perfect game? Landing some witty jabs? I don't think he has the ability to take down a policy point Biden has in a substantive manner. Point being I don't think surface level wins (which that's what most debates are) probably are changing voters mind. That will be so deep into October that I really think people will be set on where that vote is going and they may have already voted by that point.

we'd know it when we see it :yeshrug: i dont think i can even define it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
we'd know it when we see it :yeshrug: i dont think i can even define it
I think that tells the story. His hope is a win that can't even be defined and debates are in less than 100 days. I honestly don't think there is anything he can do for a needle moving win in a debate. Biden can make a mistake but I don't see Trump doing something on his own accord.

Last edited: