Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We already know how Trump will act in the debates. What matters is the fact that he cannot defend his record. On corona especially, there are so many ways to attack him. Hell even the way the questions will be asked will be attacks. He’s gonna he asked about saying it would disappear. We might have 200k dead by October. How do you defend that?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if trump pitches a perfect game at the debates he has a punchers chance

Zero chance of that happening. In 2016 Trump was the outsider that didn't have a political record that could be dissected going against one of the most polarizing people in politics (Hillary Clinton). Trump in 2020 is going against someone who's respected on both sides of the aisle and is nowhere near as polarizing as Hillary. Biden also has 3 1/2 years of fukk ups that can be thrown back at Trump. Also, don't know if moderators have been revealed yet for the debate, but I'm sure they'll be bringing up issues directly relating to Trump's presidency that he didn't have to deal with in 2016. Also, with this being his second go-around with debates and with how out there he is with the media, Trump's playbook is wide open for everyone to see.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah, Trump's racist and Biden is at least extremely ignorant if not racist as well.
Trump is extremely ignorant, hateful, dishonest, vindictive, chaotic, cartoonish, unpatriotic, unamerican, pathetic, compromised, cowardly, unloyal and the list goes on and on...

Trump is every human flaw in one man.

Biden has his flaws but he's no match for Trumps. Almost no one is.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I honestly haven’t heard Biden speaking up there but is he that bad?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Like some of the other posts in this thread from way back, there were some MAGAheads that had a decent sized flag on their porch for Trump/Pence 2020 where I do my run/walk, but that has been taken down now by some.

Doesn't mean they are switching parties, but at the same time, they are aware that their President just might be a dumbass and will still vote for him in November to spite the libs but are also afraid of their home getting fukked up.