Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Person, woman, man, camera, TV
trumpneck.png

When he repeated it to the reporter he had that pause there like he forgot what he just said.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:dead:

i cant lie breh, im fukking dying to watch trump lose this election and take the republican party down with him. with all this corona lockdown shyt its the highlight of my year
Same here.

Seeing these polls it looks promising but 2016 is still in the back of my mind.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
When he repeated it to the reporter he had that pause there like he forgot what he just said.
:laugh: he didnt forget! He has "one of the greatest memories of all time *points to head*"

That was all I could think about during that Wallace interview, how "one of the greatest memories of all time *points to head*" couldn't seem to remember questions from the test that he can't shut up about, couldn't remember the death toll from Covid and couldn't remember the actual Biden-Sanders agreement. And that's just from that one interview. I wish one of these reporters would press him on that tremendous, beautiful memory he's got every time he "can't recall" some shyt.

Please god let this be over by year's end...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi trump admin is investing into research into Pepcid for covid 19 treatments

LMAO. People get Pepcid for GI prophylaxis aka to prevent acid reflux because the BIPAP is a pressure machine. The forceful air will blow some air in your stomach and make you nauseous. It also helps to differentiate true chest pain vs acid reflux because COVID does cause heart attacks.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
Congress seems undeterred by the president’s threats to veto legislation that requires the Pentagon to change the names of military installations honoring Confederate generals.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Senate passes defense bill by veto-proof majority, despite Trump’s warnings over Confederate-named bases
Congress seems undeterred by the president’s threats to veto legislation that requires the Pentagon to change the names of military installations honoring Confederate generals.

Anyone else pleasantly surprised this happened