Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Me either.

Wasn't Bloomberg supposed to be spending $$$ to help Biden get elected? At this point I'm not sure where that money went :dahell:

I've seen a few Lincoln Project ads but nothing from the actual Democrats.

Good point

I’m sorry I don’t see in what part of the disease process of covid 19 is this effective in @LeVraiPapi ... maybe gi prophylaxis?

What was the question? I am confused breh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This fool said housewives :russ:

Him and his fanatical base really do fetishize some bygone "Mad Men" era.

Trump is perpetually stuck in 1985. He hasn't evolved since.

It pretty much explains his approach to everything.

Just imagine if things stayed like this through election. Reagan level numbers. :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In all fairness, women who are Trump supporters and housewives, wouldn't be likely to find this offensive, they would embrace it.
Suburbs are full of working women breh, the Betty Drapers of the world are a minority now and are probably already in the bag for Trump.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why Facebook is turning to a conservative website for fact checking

Facebook knows that the spread of fake news on the platform during the 2016 presidential campaign was almost its undoing, so it has chosen to partner with third-party media organizations to fact-check publishers on its platform in order to stave off more criticism. That makes sense. But some of its choices in partners — including a new fact-checker funded by a right-leaning news outlet founded by Tucker Carlson — has only invited more.

Last week, Facebook announced that it’s partnering with Check Your Fact — a subsidiary of the right-wing Daily Caller, a site known for its ties to white nationalists — as one of six third-party organizations it currently works with to fact-check content for American users. The partnership has already come under intense criticism from climate journalists (among others) who are concerned that the Daily Caller’s editorial stance on issues like climate change, which is uncontroversial among scientists but isn’t treated as such on right-wing media, will spread even more misinformation Facebook.
:pacspit:
Man Zucker bytch fade is coming and it will be glorious :banderas: