Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I actually think it's bait as well. Trump's advisors have told him to try to act presidential and he was trying with the press conference yesterday, but can he resist pulling out his twitter fingers once this Biden/Obama video drops tomorrow and they are criticising him?

I would bet money he takes the bait and says something stupid.

emblematic of the box the confederate party is in

if they don't throw red meat to their base about shyt like this, they dont turn out the most blinded/dead end loyal

they do, and every suburban cac who was a swing voter has one more little reason to be scust with em

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I actually think it's bait as well. Trump's advisors have told him to try to act presidential and he was trying with the press conference yesterday, but can he resist pulling out his twitter fingers once this Biden/Obama video drops tomorrow and they are criticising him?

Oh he will. This "acting presidential" is not his style. It's too late for Trump to act like that. He didn't even seem presidential in that press conference. After all the shyt talking these past 4 months, Trump sounded defeated yesterday.

He'll go back to being Donald. These reporters need to keep their foot on his neck to push his buttons. They need to start bombarding him with "ruuuude" questions.

:mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Barry came walking out that elevator with so much swag:wow:

giphy.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Surprisingly enough he hasn't posted anything on Twitter today yet