Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Start it off with a "If you want schools to re-open, why isnt the White House allowing tours right now? :troll:"
You wanna know why? Are you ready? Because I'm the President, ok. I'm not some geometrical teacher from Idaho, ok. I can't let people in who we have no idea where they come from or who they are. And they bring in people who could frankly be anyone. Aunts, uncles and sometimes very bad people. And they can infect very important people. So it's a big difference.

:troll:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No tweets or retweets from the clown today. How long do you think the sociopath will last?

Will he make it a full day?? Place all bets now.

He probably like
n08A8NO.jpg

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
will not tweeting work though.... ... .. . ? sure it would soften the anti-trump vote some, but it would also soften the pro-trump vote.... people that support trump want an attack dog... they want someone who eggs on confrontation.... they don't care about policy, they want to own the libs... trump is between a rock and a hard place.... i say he tweets before the week is out....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
will not tweeting work though.... ... .. . ? sure it would soften the anti-trump vote some, but it would also soften the pro-trump vote.... people that support trump want an attack dog... they want someone who eggs on confrontation.... they don't care about policy, they want to own the libs... trump is between a rock and a hard place.... i say he tweets before the week is out....

I'm not convinced it matters to be honest. At this stage in the game people know how they feel about Trump. :yeshrug:

If he stops tweeting for too long (which he probably won't), Dems should just keep bringing up his old tweets, retweeting them, and putting them in ads until he's forced to respond.

Not like he doesn't have more than enough racist/stupid/inappropriate tweets to last until the election.