Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny u mention that. My wife went to visit her cousins she ain't seen for a long time this past week. So anyway she comes home and starts asking me about pizzagate and what is It? Guess her cousins daughter, she's like 24, was going on and on about it. Way down the rabbit hole, a big time true believer it sounded like.

I told my wife about the origins and how it's all bullshyt. I was like don't hang out with those people again.

So they out there. And believe me if u seen her cousins you would never think they were on that sauce like that.

I think a course in critical thinking and evaluating information sources should be a required course for every ninth grader in the nation.

There is no way to stop online misinformation, but we can atleast teach the country how to evaluate information they come across on the internet.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Wouldn't you? shyt is spooky af when you got judge's families getting killed connected to this shyt.

i would have worded it a bit differently but i certainly wouldnt have added fuel to the fire regarding his involvement with epstein..and he didnt really neutralize that in his statement. he could have very simply added that "i hope the accusations arent true because they are horrific"

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
i would have worded it a bit differently but i certainly wouldnt have added fuel to the fire regarding his involvement with epstein..and he didnt really neutralize that in his statement. he could have very simply added that "i hope the accusations arent true because they are horrific"
Completely agree but let's be honest I can't imagine that sentence coming out of his mouth. Especially because I don't think the fukk could pronounce accusations correctly.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Completely agree but let's be honest I can't imagine that sentence coming out of his mouth. Especially because I don't think the fukk could pronounce accusations correctly.

i agree with that as well. things like this are why he is graded on a curve. his vagueness and stupidity causes many to imply a deeper meaning that may or may not be there. thats why you often hear "what he really meant was ___"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
that too

im just saying its not like hes going to be like yeah i know her well and i know she was trafficking children
All he had to say was, "she has been arrested because she has allegedly broken the law. And we will see what happens."

But he can't even mention that she was arrested and possibly why. Because he's close to all of it. instead he threw her a bone, "Like just hang in there. I'll see what I can do."

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
All he had to say was, "she has been arrested because she has allegedly broken the law. And we will see what happens."

But he can't even mention that she was arrested and possibly why. Because he's close to all of it. instead he threw her a bone, "Like just hang in there. I'll see what I can do."

thats one way to interpret it and im not going to challenge you on it