Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Another W for the Biden campaign. :banderas:

watch the media be stupid as fukk and cover these entire press conferences.

besides the medical staff speaking, it's gonna be bullshyt propaganda for the Trump campaign.

They need to keep this shyt on CSPAN only and give us the highlights in the 6pm or 10pm news

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That’s your opinion not fact. America isn’t as left wing as you wish it were
What the hell are you talking about?

Nothing I am saying has to do with America "not being as left-wing as I wish" and everything with the right-wing moving the center towards the right. This has gone on since Reagan was elected president. That is a fact. Nothing about it is opinion. know its a fact because you named five people who would not have been considered moderate15 years ago. Willard was actually more moderate in the 1990s than he is today.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What the hell are you talking about?

Nothing I am saying has to do with America "not being as left-wing as I wish" and everything with the right-wing moving the center towards the right. That is a fact. Nothing about it is opinion. know its a fact because you named five people who would not have been considered moderate15 years ago. Willard was actually more moderate in the 1990s than he is today.
The spectrum that you’re basing their moderation level is opinion.

Regardless my point was more common ground can be found with Mitt Romney type republicans than right wing populist. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The spectrum that you’re basing their moderation level is opinion.

Regardless my point was more common ground can be found with Mitt Romney type republicans than right wing populist. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
Negreaux, I am basing it off what has happened. Where do you think the term "RINO" fukking came from? :heh:

LOL at calling Susan Collins a moderate. We can't have this conversation when you don't know the terms you are using. The funny thing is you are actually agreeing with my point about the center moving further and further to the right, and don't even realize it.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Negreaux, I am basing it off what has happened. Where do you think the term "RINO" fukking came from? :heh:

LOL at calling Susan Collins a moderate. We can't have this conversation when you don't know the terms you are using. The funny thing is you are actually agreeing with my point about the center moving further and further to the right, and don't even realize it.
:russ: You’re trying to argue semantics with me while avoiding my original statement, classic strawman tactic.

Quite frankly I don’t give a fukk what you label Susan Collins as but I’ll concede to your point just so you can address my original statement.

Do you believe that more common ground can be found with Mitt Romney/Susan Collins type Republicans or right wing populist? This is not a hard question to answer so why are you avoiding it?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Do you believe that more common ground can be found with Mitt Romney/Susan Collins type Republicans or right wing populist? This is not a hard question to answer so why are you avoiding it?
I've been answering it by telling you these people are not who you think they are. Just because they aren't lunatics doesn't mean there is a middle ground with them, unless the Democratic party keeps moving to the right. Maybe that's what you want.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
John Kasich is going to speak at the Democratic Convention. He is still very popular in Ohio. He was always never Trump but just to have a republican speaking at the convention is huge.
I thought he was the best GOP candidate in 2016. Not sure his voice will have the impact we all hope in 2020 but its a good sign nonetheless. There will be a tweetstorm coming soon

"blah...blah..blah...all the forces against us and we'll still win"
"...they never liked us in the first place"
"...after all Ive done for the republican party and this is the thanks I get..."
"...I told you the swamp would join forces against us. They'll lose again. Can you smell 2016??"
"Lethargic Kasich, terrible governor by the way,......."

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I've been answering it by telling you these people are not who you think they are. Just because they aren't lunatics doesn't mean there is a middle ground with them, unless the Democratic party keeps moving to the right. Maybe that's what you want.
I disagree. Would you be willing to accept a compromise of tax cuts and a slash in regulations if they agreed to reappropriate military spending to new social programs?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ: You’re trying to argue semantics with me while avoiding my original statement, classic strawman tactic.

Quite frankly I don’t give a fukk what you label Susan Collins as but I’ll concede to your point just so you can address my original statement.

More common ground yes, but this will probably mean you moving right on certain issues in order for them to move left on others. These arent the dumb hick republicans of the far far right. I think the democratic party is too far right as it is. Dems just need to plant their foot in the ground and tell "moderate republicans" to move left and lose a little or stand pat and lose your party forever.