Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple thoughts on the debate

i think its gonna be easier for biden to debate trump, than debate the young democrat field :heh: the country is not gonna be in a good place by september. biden only has to state the facts on trumps failure; deaths, unemployment. trump will lie and accuse and deflect to nafta, but i hope they can come up with a simple strategy for biden

trump can bluster for now, but hes gonna be fukkin scared of debating :dead: all hes done for 4 years is get blown by hannity in interviews, and deflect and storm off in press conferences when he gets asked tough questions by reporters. hes gonna melt on the stage. and by september, his go-to deflection about "i built the greatest economy ever" will be dead and buried

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean beto almost won the seat in texas. i dont know off-hand whos approvals are worse between trump and cruz but im not all that surprised its a possibility
i cant believe that shythead isnt running against cornyn :snoop: who the fukk are the dems even running?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
couple thoughts on the debate

i think its gonna be easier for biden to debate trump, than debate the young democrat field :heh: the country is not gonna be in a good place by september. biden only has to state the facts on trumps failure; deaths, unemployment. trump will lie and accuse and deflect to nafta, but i hope they can come up with a simple strategy for biden

trump can bluster for now, but hes gonna be fukkin scared of debating :dead: all hes done for 4 years is get blown by hannity in interviews, and deflect and storm off in press conferences when he gets asked tough questions by reporters. hes gonna melt on the stage. and by september, his go-to deflection about "i built the greatest economy ever" will be dead and buried
That lie needs to be destroyed by Biden. Obama built the economy and all trump did was give the economy a sugar high via tax cuts.

He was a beneficiary of a relatively low volatility period. As a matter of fact most of the volatility created for the economy was due to Trump’s stupidity. I’d be willing to argue if Clinton became president the economy may have become the greatest ever genuinely.

As we can see the economy was bound to go into the shytter once a true test of competent leadership arose.

The economy did “well” despite Trump not because of Trump.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That lie needs to be destroyed by Biden. Obama built the economy and all trump did was give the economy a sugar high via tax cuts.

He was a beneficiary of a relatively low volatility period. As a matter of fact most of the volatility created for the economy was due to Trump’s stupidity. I’d be willing to argue if Clinton became president the economy may have become the greatest ever genuinely.

As we can see the economy was bound to go into the shytter once a true test of competent leadership arose.

The economy did “well” despite Trump not become of Trump.
democrats are afraid to brag :yeshrug:trump has exposed that in a terrible way

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pissing me off that trump and the republicans are trying to paint nafta and the crime bill as biden/democrat bills

those both sound like things that republicans would have supported 100 percent :dahell: didnt they? i have a hard time believing the republican party that i know would have opposed either of those things

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pissing me off that trump and the republicans are trying to paint nafta and the crime bill as biden/democrat bills

those both sound like things that republicans would have supported 100 percent :dahell: didnt they? i have a hard time believing the republican party that i know would have opposed either of those things
nafta was George bush sr's baby.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
biden is not winning texas.... c'mon now... but the benefits of biden polling ahead of trump in texas are numerous... texas is a solidly red state.... trump is the republican incumbent.... trump should be polling in the high 50s / low 60s against biden.... but instead, he's polling behind biden....

if trump is polling that bad in texas, that probably means trump is probably polling even worse in purple states... that means biden is probably winning arizona, florida, mi, wi, pa, etc.... that's positive news...

many don't realize this, but trump can lose mi and pa but win every other state he won in 2016 and be reelected.... out of the blue wall states trump won in 2016, trump's best bet to win again is wi.... if he won that and lost mi and pa, he's reelected...

so i like the idea of trump having to go to arizona, texas, georgia, and florida to shore up his base as opposed to going to wi.... let's keep trump out of wisconsin... in other words, let's have trump playing defense instead of offense.... don't get lulled to sleep by positive polls, get fired up instead....

#DownBy15pointsStrategy
#SledgeHammerOnAnts

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
BTW Beto is a fool for running for president instead of running for senate. He’d be leading right now assuming he didn’t go crazy on gun control like he did during his presidential run.

Completely agree, if he didn't go wild on the gun stuff, he could've pulled a Bullock/Hickenlooper and go run for Senate