Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think he's angling to gain more power in the Republican party once Trumpism is destroyed. It would allow him to have a hand in rebuilding the party. This may include him running for President 2024 especially since mini Trumpers like Cotton, Cruz, DeSantis (if he wins re-election in 2022) and others who enabled Trump are likely to run. I doubt Romney wants any of them to become President. Romney would be 77 in 2024, but he figures if Biden can do it at that age why can't he?

People may not want to hear it, but a Republican like Mitt Romney can beat most of Biden's Vice President choices in 2024.

Romney/Haley, or Romney/Baker (Massachuetts Governor who has good approval ratings)

Unless DeSantis personally discovers the cure for Coronavirus and gives it to every person living in Florida, I think he reelection chances are slim to none

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Polls being wrong is a little over played for 2016. The majority were within the margin of error with the exception of some key states and areas.
Texas is not going blue...let’s be reality here. Y’all have a better shot at that and even you know that’s not happening this fall.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas is not going blue...let’s be reality here. Y’all have a better shot at that and even you know that’s not happening this fall.
i dont think anyone actually believes texas will go blue, at least i dont

but the fact that its even a conversation is entertaining. and definitely a terrible sign for the orange clown

Its in play. At worst, Biden is down 1-2 points. Very worth it for Biden to spend money there.
imagine if trump is the face of the republicans losing texas :mjlol: they might poison him themselves

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because you know more than pollsters right?
Polls are a snapshot of time. Given the advantages republicans have in Texas (voter suppression and a largely conservative base of white voters) I don’t think it’s a stretch to guarantee Trump wins the state. Even if the polls are right you’d expect Trump to win undecided voters there, thus winning the state. Democrats will win Texas at some point in the next 12 years but not this year. The fact that we’re even discussing this is good news for Biden though, as it forces republicans to spend more money there.

BTW Beto is a fool for running for president instead of running for senate. He’d be leading right now assuming he didn’t go crazy on gun control like he did during his presidential run.