Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
biden is not winning texas.... c'mon now... but the benefits of biden polling ahead of trump in texas are numerous... texas is a solidly red state.... trump is the republican incumbent.... trump should be polling in the high 50s / low 60s against biden.... but instead, he's polling behind biden....

if trump is polling that bad in texas, that probably means trump is probably polling even worse in purple states... that means biden is probably winning arizona, florida, mi, wi, pa, etc.... that's positive news...

many don't realize this, but trump can lose mi and pa but win every other state he won in 2016 and be reelected.... out of the blue wall states trump won in 2016, trump's best bet to win again is wi.... if he won that and lost mi and pa, he's reelected...

so i like the idea of trump having to go to arizona, texas, georgia, and florida to shore up his base as opposed to going to wi.... let's keep trump out of wisconsin... in other words, let's have trump playing defense instead of offense.... don't get lulled to sleep by positive polls, get fired up instead....

#DownBy15pointsStrategy
#SledgeHammerOnAnts
Not so fast buddy :usure:

This election will be a referendum on Trump and that means Texas could absolutely turn blue. Biden polling 5 points ahead is reflecting the hard lean Biden has nationally.

And like other have said it really doesn't matter if Biden wins Texas or not. Anything less than a 5 point win for Trump in Texas means he's already lost Florida and possibly North Carolina, which equates to a Biden electoral romp

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Apparently the Lincoln Project is angling for a Republican controlled Senate. They may what Biden to win but they want the senate under republican rule to basically block anything Biden and Dems wants to pass, seize the House in 2022 then have the presidency in 2024. I don't trust those fukks. A republican controlled senate means continued economic stagnation.

Eh, the way they've been attacking the senators says otherwise. Plus I don't think they'll be welcome back with open arms by Republicans for how hard they went at trump and his cronies.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Apparently the Lincoln Project is angling for a Republican controlled Senate. They may what Biden to win but they want the senate under republican rule to basically block anything Biden and Dems wants to pass, seize the House in 2022 then have the presidency in 2024. I don't trust those fukks. A republican controlled senate means continued economic stagnation.
:dahell: Did you not see the commercial they got going at vulnerable senators? It even points out McConnell, Graham, Rubio and the bunch. How is that wanting a republican controlled senate?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:dahell: Did you not see the commercial they got going at vulnerable senators? It even points out McConnell, Graham, Rubio and the bunch. How is that wanting a republican controlled senate?
Actually think it’s a fair point. I can’t remember who it was but one of the Repubs against Trump said last week that for him voting out Trump didn’t mean voting out Republicans down ballot.

Depending on turnout you might see Trump lose and not a big shift in the Senate. Seems more likely to me and I don’t know that polling can truly track that element.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually think it’s a fair point. I can’t remember who it was but one of the Repubs against Trump said last week that for him voting out Trump didn’t mean voting out Republicans down ballot.

Depending on turnout you might see Trump lose and not a big shift in the Senate. Seems more likely to me and I don’t know that polling can truly track that element.
the lincoln projects goal is to defeat trumpism tho, to get rid of it from their party

they want trump defeated, and every senator who enabled him

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Fuccccck. THEY UNBANNED NAP. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET RID OF THIS fukkER!!!!!!

Nap coming back like:

tenor.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the lincoln projects goal is to defeat trumpism tho, to get rid of it from their party

they want trump defeated, and every senator who enabled him
That might be there goal but that doesn’t mean it would translate to voter for ballot choices all the way down. You have to think that some part of the electorate will say they want him out but also don’t want to hand 2/3 of the government to Democrats.