Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if trump loses his new "home state" :banderas: he already cant be seen in new york anymore

where the fukk is he gonna move, mississippi or alabama? to be among "his people"? :mjlol:

russia.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on Susan Collins page, she's getting ratio'd to death on every tweet she sends out. Every. Single. One.:wow:
its crazy to me that she's even a US senator

i saw her speak recently and she clearly has parkinsons or something :dahell: which doesnt make her a bad person, but to elect her the most powerful person in your state to represent your state? i dont know how she keeps getting elected, but her opponent is gonna destroy her in this election

same with greg abbott. i could never vote for a man to lead my state who was in a wheelchair :dead: and in texas of all places? that will forever be a mystery to me

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
This RVAT ad is airing on Fox News Sunday tomorrow. I think these first-person testimonials have the potential to be highly effective.

Republican Voters Against Trump, which was founded by longtime conservative and self-described “Never Trumper” Sarah Longwell, has concentrated almost entirely on sharing testimonials from traditional Republicans who voted for Trump in 2016 but are planning — sometimes reluctantly — to support Biden in November.

Longwell said she spent most of the three years after Trump’s election trying to understand what happened and conducting focus groups with voters who supported Trump in 2016 but now rate his performance in office as “somewhat bad” or “very bad.” As her group began testing ads, they quickly realized that slick commercials were often less persuasive than raw testimonials from fellow Republicans with similar doubts about the current president.

They worked for several months to recruit 100 first-person testimonials, largely shot on smartphones — but now have more than 400 videos, many of them unsolicited.

The group, which has begun airing testimonials on television and online in North Carolina and Arizona, plans to spend $10 million to $15 million and also go on the air in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and possibly Florida. Their target audience is largely white suburban women, a group that has already begun to move away from Trump.

On Sunday, Republican Voters Against Trump will air an ad during “Fox News Sunday,” a program Trump frequently watches, in North Carolina and Arizona highlighting 15 Republicans who voted for Trump in 2016 but will now vote for Biden.