Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Something makes me think Romney is angling for a Biden administration spot lol
I think he's angling to gain more power in the Republican party once Trumpism is destroyed. It would allow him to have a hand in rebuilding the party. This may include him running for President 2024 especially since mini Trumpers like Cotton, Cruz, DeSantis (if he wins re-election in 2022) and others who enabled Trump are likely to run. I doubt Romney wants any of them to become President. Romney would be 77 in 2024, but he figures if Biden can do it at that age why can't he?

People may not want to hear it, but a Republican like Mitt Romney can beat most of Biden's Vice President choices in 2024.

Romney/Haley, or Romney/Baker (Massachuetts Governor who has good approval ratings)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They have Florida now as "likely Dem", which would be the nail in the coffin. Biden would just need Florida and one of the states Hillary lost that she should have won (PA, MI, or WI) and he would surpass 270. Having a Trumpanzee acolyte there as Governor is helping Biden tremendously.
Believe in Florida brehs :scust:

I’ll believe that shyt when I see it fukk Florida I want it to sink into the ocean

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Believe in Florida brehs :scust:

I’ll believe that shyt when I see it fukk Florida I want it to sink into the ocean
we need to encourage our florida brehs to turn out and turn up.... remember al gore won florida... although by too narrow a margin that allowed jeb and the scotus to steal it from him... but obama won it twice...
a black man winning florida...? twice...? :obama:

so biden definitely could win it... trump is hemorrhaging the over 65+ vote... let's put the stake in his heart and finish him...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
we need to encourage our florida brehs to turn out and turn up.... remember al gore won florida... although by too narrow a margin that allowed jeb and the scotus to steal it from him... but obama won it twice...

so biden definitely could win it... trump is hemorrhaging the over 65+ vote... let's put the stake in his heart and finish him...
Everything you just said is true but Florida can’t be trusted

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if trump loses his new "home state" :banderas: he already cant be seen in new york anymore

where the fukk is he gonna move, mississippi or alabama? to be among "his people"? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bernie would have lost florida, but biden can take it. he's pretty much the peer/fellow retiree of half the voting population :dead:

plus if obama took it twice (which is kinda surprising in hindsight), i think his VP can steal it

but at the end of the day, you're right. im not even counting florida among the blue states; trump can keep it and lose

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
absotively..... i wouldn't trust florida either.... but that's why our florida brehs need to turn out and turn up... obama won florida by a high enough margin they couldn't suppress the vote....

obama 2008 - won by 236.1k votes (51% - 48%)
obama 2012 - won by 74.3k votes (50% - 49%)

edit: starting with the year 1996, dems have won florida 67% of the time
1996 - clinton
2000 - gore (but stolen from him)

2004 - bush
2008 - obama
2012 - obama

2016 - trump

2020 - biden.....??? *rubs hands together like birdman*

Last edited: