Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
me too :yeshrug: ive read hawley say some pretty reasonable shyt for a republican. he's got the youth, "future of the party" type of shyt he can run on, etc

if he distances himself from trumpism, that ticket might be hard to beat if the dems end up running some commie :mjlol:
Pete Booty-Judge might have next :francis:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All Dems got to do is remember voters of the GOP and their complicit backing of trump, Covid and a whole host of evil shyt they allowed and tie it to this hawley person whom more then likely voted trump...

Also all that wild shyt trump got away with in not releasing his taxes not gonna fly, laws will be passed when the Dems take all 3 branches of gov.. campaign finance and dark money will be transparency in it..

Mark my words

:patrice: Dems might take some baby steps but I dont know breh, a lot of those powerful folks have :demonic: ties with the money.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yall following this Hawley/Woj beef? I'm telling y'all he is the "polished" Trump we should be concerned about down the line. A Hawley/Randhawa ticket concerns me greatly in 2024.

me too :yeshrug: ive read hawley say some pretty reasonable shyt for a republican. he's got the youth, "future of the party" type of shyt he can run on, etc

if he distances himself from trumpism, that ticket might be hard to beat if the dems end up running some commie :mjlol:

Obviously a very very very small slice of Republican voters, but Hawley is not among the favorites of the very small sample size. He has a lot that could be brought up against him:

- being an elitist fukkboy who went to Stanford & Yale respectively
- As attorney General of Missouri was basically dragged kicking and screaming to investigate the Governor over the blackmail allegations and only called for the Governor's resignation after the MO House released their report and state public opinion was vehemently against Greitens (allegations surfaced in December 2017, he didn't initiate an investigation until April 30th of 2018, and this was after two felony charges had been filed by the city of St Louis)
- An opportunist who can't finish a term (was AG for about a year and a half before declaring his candidacy for US Senate). He's lucky his 1st term ends in 2024, otherwise he would probably mail it in half-way through like he did as AG

The problem he and every Republican in the Senate not named Mitt Romney has right now is they aren't separating themselves from Trump and are going to be tied to him for as long as he's a public servant.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Obviously a very very very small slice of Republican voters, but Hawley is not among the favorites of the very small sample size. He has a lot that could be brought up against him:

- As attorney General of Missouri was basically dragged kicking and screaming to investigate the Governor over the blackmail allegations and only called for the Governor's resignation after the MO House released their report and state public opinion was vehemently against Greitens (allegations surfaced in December 2017, he didn't initiate an investigation until April 30th of 2018, and this was after two felony charges had been filed by the city of St Louis)
- An opportunist who can't finish a term (was AG for about a year and a half before declaring his candidacy for US Senate). He's lucky his 1st term ends in 2024, otherwise he would probably mail it in half-way through like he did as AG

The problem he and every Republican in the Senate not named Mitt Romney has right now is they aren't separating themselves from Trump and are going to be tied to him for as long as he's a public servant.

i dont really think "hawley" when i think trump :yeshrug:

matt gaetz, doug collins, gym jordan, rubio, cruz etc, those fakkits are forever tied to trump. hawley fell in line like the rest, but im fairly confident he can distance himself

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

2024 gop primary voters are going to have some really tough questions for hawley, like....
  • how bad do you hate immigrants...?
  • how bad do you hate democrats in general...?
  • how do you feel about minorities...? one or two token negroes is okay, but don't let us catch you bopping to gucci mane in the ride....
  • are you batshyt crazy...? if no, don't bother asking me for my vote...
  • will you do anything and everything to keep america as white as possible...?

gop primary voters won't even concern themselves with what you were talking about....

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey dikkhead. If you weren't so dumb and actually paying attention, it was my interaction with Nap that got him banned.
Go fuk yourself nap, i asked you to post a link to said interaction and you still haven't responded a day later. bytch ass nikka
i want him to live so bad. he needs to take his beating. no martyrdom for you fakkit.
This!! I'd rather Don jr gets it and gets fuked up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush