Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see. Depends on what they want to do.

I don't see them becoming Democrats by any means but I see them much more likely to put their efforts into reviving a "principled conservative" GOP. Will that involve Biden? I can't say.
we wouldnt be getting project lincoln going this hard if we had nominated bernie :yeshrug:

biden is someone they can work with

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sure it will. Conway/Weaver/Wilson et al will go right back to their normal once Joe brings out something even remotely progressive and I'll be calling them exactly that breh. :manny:
All they care about is getting rid of Trump and Trump's supporters. What comes after November...who cares. I will say this: the GOP is not going back to the "moderate" conservatism they want. These guys won't be supporting Pompeo, Prince, Cotton, Cruz or whichever Trump acolyte wins the nom in 2024 either.

Frankly it's going to be funny watching them line up behind someone like John Kasich who will get stomped by Trump's acolytes in 2024. For those claiming Rick Wilson is some infallible genius...he went ham against Obama and Obama won his home state (Florida) twice. Not saying Wilson isn't good, but let's not act like he is the political consultant god.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump saying he ace’d that cognitive test is comedy. Cuz some doctor on CNN said schizophrenic n Alzheimer’s patients can ace tha test too.

:dead:
:russell: you saw that

ive been watching CNN and fox state trump news all day since im working from home, they're right next to each other so i just flip back and forth on commercials. if i have to listen to tom selleck try to sell me one more fukkin reverse mortgage :beli:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm noticing a lot of these leftist pundits believe Biden will get washed in the debates by Trump. :dahell: The same Trump who couldn't answer what his agenda for a second term would be? TWICE?!

I think Trump will probably sound more confident during the debates but he won't actually be saying anything.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm noticing a lot of these leftist pundits believe Biden will get washed in the debates by Trump. :dahell: The same Trump who couldn't answer what his agenda for a second term would be? TWICE?!

I think Trump will probably sound more confident during the debates but he won't actually be saying anything.
Only thing I can predict for debates is at least one hold me back/scuffle moment between two of them :russ: