Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm noticing a lot of these leftist pundits believe Biden will get washed in the debates by Trump. :dahell: The same Trump who couldn't answer what his agenda for a second term would be? TWICE?!

I think Trump will probably sound more confident during the debates but he won't actually be saying anything.
biden's strategy needs to be not get angry when trump goes after him, but just sit back and laugh at him. remember when he did it to bernie in that last debate? or when he did it to paul ryan and we literally got a classic gif out of it? :dead:

and the orange clown hasnt actually taken a tough question in 4 years :scusthov: what's he gonna do, tell the moderator it's a "nasty question"? hes a pathetic fool

also, CNN has to fact check trump during the debate. either live, or run a special after called "Fact Checking the President". fox is going all in on supporting trump, CNN has to drop the charade and do the same.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russell: you saw that

ive been watching CNN and fox state trump news all day since im working from home, they're right next to each other so i just flip back and forth on commercials. if i have to listen to tom selleck try to sell me one more fukkin reverse mortgage :beli:
CNN has gotten better. Seems ike they got rid of all the trump sycophants.

I still prefer MSNBC but they always showing those abused animals and cancer children commercials. So give me the reverse mortgage!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
biden's strategy needs to be not get angry when trump goes after him, but just sit back and laugh at him. remember when he did it to bernie in that last debate? or when he did it to paul ryan and we literally got a classic gif out of it? :dead:

and the orange clown hasnt actually taken a tough question in 4 years :scusthov: what's he gonna do, tell the moderator it's a "nasty question"? hes a pathetic fool

also, CNN has to fact check trump during the debate. either live, or run a special after called "Fact Checking the President". fox is going all in on supporting trump, CNN has to drop the charade and do the same.
Exactly. Just laugh in his face everytime he says anything because everything Trump says is cringe.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:skip: you mean that fake, nonexistent poll that he keeps claiming on twitter?

I love that he keeps saying this without mentioning those that identify as Republicans is getting smaller and smaller
I swear Im trying not to get excited by these polls that have him getting crushed :banderas:

Fat boy had 94% approval of 50% of the country, now he has 96% approval of 42% of the country and he think its a come up :laff:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lincoln Project is about getting Trump out for $ reason. They are mostly old GOP consultants and they haven’t been checks for a while now. If they help in getting him out that’s where it will end.
I can respect that on their end. They're just the enemy of the enemy at this point. Its on sight again 11/4

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lincoln Project is about getting Trump out for $ reason. They are mostly old GOP consultants and they haven’t been checks for a while now. If they help in getting him out that’s where it will end.
probably true, but i think they're sincere about it

any objective observer can see that this guy is terrible for this country and democracy :yeshrug: his america is a disaster and his corona response was the worst in the world. any moderate republican knows deep down that 4 years of biden is the right thing to vote for

trump's support is truly gonna drop off exponentially as we get closer to the election without him bringing the economy back. its STILL not the reality yet, but when it is :huhldup:

theres a reason those republican senators are giving him til labor day :mjgrin:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yall following this Hawley/Woj beef? I'm telling y'all he is the "polished" Trump we should be concerned about down the line. A Hawley/Randhawa ticket concerns me greatly in 2024.
All Dems got to do is remember voters of the GOP and their complicit backing of trump, Covid and a whole host of evil shyt they allowed and tie it to this hawley person whom more then likely voted trump...

Also all that wild shyt trump got away with in not releasing his taxes not gonna fly, laws will be passed when the Dems take all 3 branches of gov.. campaign finance and dark money will be transparency in it..

Mark my words

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall following this Hawley/Woj beef? I'm telling y'all he is the "polished" Trump we should be concerned about down the line. A Hawley/Randhawa ticket concerns me greatly in 2024.
me too :yeshrug: ive read hawley say some pretty reasonable shyt for a republican. he's got the youth, "future of the party" type of shyt he can run on, etc

if he distances himself from trumpism, that ticket might be hard to beat if the dems end up running some commie :mjlol: