Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till the schoolchildren start dying. :whoo:
ive been calling republican senators and thanking them for letting trump make the republicans the face of forcing america's kids back to school. it's going to be a fukking disaster :mjlol: two months before the election

this fakkit trump really thinks the virus doesnt exist because he wants it not to exist

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ive been calling republican senators and thanking them for letting trump make the republicans the face of forcing america's kids back to school. it's going to be a fukking disaster :mjlol: two months before the election

this fakkit trump really thinks the virus doesnt exist because he wants it not to exist
First kid and/or teacher to get seriously fukked up will be a national scandal.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to get pissed as a day 1 Biden supporter. This is the exact opposite of what he said he'd do and what the "electoral majority" of ppl in this nation want. but the Washington Times is right-wing clickbait news site and this is a sensational article.

Biden Inches Leftward On Immigration
Here are other points from the immigration task force that reinforced or went beyond what Biden had proposed in his earlier plan:

Calling for an end to an agreement with Mexico that allows the Department of Homeland Security to return migrants to Mexican border cities to await their proceedings in immigration court.

Asking Congress to repeal laws that prohibit deportees from returning legally to the United States for as long as 10 years after they are expelled.

Canceling agreements with Central American countries that allowed the Trump administration to force migrants seeking asylum in the United States to ask instead for refuge in those places. Revive and expand

regional programs to provide development aid to struggling countries in Central America and allow refugees to apply for U.S. protection from their home nations.

Reforming immigration courts, including the possibility of transforming them into an independent agency, separate from the Justice Department.

Ending a Trump administration measure, known as the public charge rule, which punishes immigrants seeking to become legal permanent residents if they have used certain government assistance programs, and repealing the underlying law entirely.

Including immigrants in health-care plans by cancelling the current five-year wait time for legal permanent residents to participate in public health programs; allowing young immigrants in a protection program, known as DACA, to have public health insurance; and allowing undocumented immigrants to purchase insurance on the Affordable Care Act exchanges. Those moves would reverse Obama-era policies.

This isn't that bad at all :manny:
it's the conservative paper of record, not just clickbait. but fair. Don't know how illegal immigrants on health insurance is going to go over though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

p0lxlSb.png
"I'm not wearing a mask!"
:beli: "Fine. If you wear a mask just for the Photo, I'll take you to Dairy Queen for a BLIZZARD."
p0lxlSb.png
!!!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
p0lxlSb.png
"I'm not wearing a mask!"
:beli: "Fine. If you wear a mask just for the Photo, I'll take you to Dairy Queen for a BLIZZARD."
p0lxlSb.png
!!!
Please Mr. President, you're at 67% disapproval!

Fake polls! Fake virus! Fake everything!!

We know it's fake Mr. President but everyone says how handsome you look in your Maga Mask.

Maga Mask huh? That has a ring to it.

And it's very powerful mask. The most powerful. You will own the libs when you wear it!

Maga Mask. I love it. I've always loved masks. I came up with the mask you know. People didn't know anything about them until I told them.

We know Mr. President, now hand me the phone and let's get you dressed for the day.