Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He can’t do shyt about NY now, the only think is that they can’t be made public but otherwise Vance getting them taxes and he will surely pass them off to AG James..

Notice NY just fined Duetcsh bank 150m for their Epstein connection... That was a warning shot to trump.. Remember Mike Cohen testified in front of congress that Trump routinely inflated his assets to get more loans and he lied on Duetcsh bank applications as well...

New York about to finish trump off for good

After the election though. I guess it's not even that bad. I'd rather he be indicted in 2021 as an ex president than indicted this year as president, because you know there will be no consequences if he has the full power of the govt (and a cowardly senate) behind him. But next year if he's not president anymore? Whew.

Bleed him dry. Destroy everything he has built. That should be the end result. Even if he doesn't go to prison, you can destroy his businesses and embarrass him for the entire world to see that he is just the little man behind the curtain.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
After the election though. I guess it's not even that bad. I'd rather he be indicted in 2021 as an ex president than indicted this year as president, because you know there will be no consequences if he has the full power of the govt (and a cowardly senate) behind him. But next year if he's not president anymore? Whew.

Bleed him dry. Destroy everything he has built. That should be the end result. Even if he doesn't go to prison, you can destroy his businesses and embarrass him for the entire world to see that he is just the little man behind the curtain.
Breh... no sitting president will be indicted in the near future. Do you not recall the entire premise of the Mueller Report?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm for this. Easier for Dems to win.

I was about to get pissed as a day 1 Biden supporter. This is the exact opposite of what he said he'd do and what the "electoral majority" of ppl in this nation want. but the Washington Times is right-wing clickbait news site and this is a sensational article.

Biden Inches Leftward On Immigration
Here are other points from the immigration task force that reinforced or went beyond what Biden had proposed in his earlier plan:

Calling for an end to an agreement with Mexico that allows the Department of Homeland Security to return migrants to Mexican border cities to await their proceedings in immigration court.

Asking Congress to repeal laws that prohibit deportees from returning legally to the United States for as long as 10 years after they are expelled.

Canceling agreements with Central American countries that allowed the Trump administration to force migrants seeking asylum in the United States to ask instead for refuge in those places. Revive and expand

regional programs to provide development aid to struggling countries in Central America and allow refugees to apply for U.S. protection from their home nations.

Reforming immigration courts, including the possibility of transforming them into an independent agency, separate from the Justice Department.

Ending a Trump administration measure, known as the public charge rule, which punishes immigrants seeking to become legal permanent residents if they have used certain government assistance programs, and repealing the underlying law entirely.

Including immigrants in health-care plans by cancelling the current five-year wait time for legal permanent residents to participate in public health programs; allowing young immigrants in a protection program, known as DACA, to have public health insurance; and allowing undocumented immigrants to purchase insurance on the Affordable Care Act exchanges. Those moves would reverse Obama-era policies.

This isn't that bad at all :manny: