Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She wasn’t the incumbent so she couldn’t realistically take credit for the unemployment rate.
She was running to be Obama's 3rd term :yeshrug:

Also, she won the voters who said that the economy was their biggest motivator.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What are you talking about? Everyone knew that Hillary was running to be Obama's 3rd term :gucci:
Dude she has her own agenda. Yes there was some overlap in policy but there isn’t one cell in her body that would allow her to run under his umbrella.

Not sure what you consider third term but she ran as a Clinton not as a continuation of Obama.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think you are mistaking the headlines for standard endorsement. I didn’t say they wouldn’t have had policy overlaps and of course it’s a continuation of Dem leadership but notice none of those articles used much of any of her words. Her ego wouldn’t allow it. So no she didn’t run away low key from him like Gore did her husband but please believe she wasn’t running under him past any measure other than to secure the black vote.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think you are mistaking the headlines for standard endorsement. I didn’t say they wouldn’t have had policy overlaps and of course it’s a continuation of Dem leadership but notice none of those articles used much of any of her words. Her ego wouldn’t allow it.
Man, just stop it. EVERYONE knew that Hillary = Obama's 3rd term. She didn't have to directly say out of her mouth "I will be Obama's 3rd term".

Just because you didn't know doesn't mean that everybody else didn't know. Stop it :stopitslime:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man, just stop it. EVERYONE knew that Hillary = Obama's 3rd term. She didn't have to directly say out of her mouth "I will be Obama's 3rd term".

Just because you didn't know doesn't mean that everybody else didn't know. Stop it :stopitslime:
I knew I was there, remember it vividly and stand by statement. She ran as Clinton with the endorsement of the party lead who was the incumbent. Third of Dem leadership and 5th term of Clinton. Not Barack Jr. No worries if you disagree.