Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m telling you she’s a beast with the mental gymnastics.

She's like a TLR poster in that whenever she's confronted that Trump is a racist, she deflects to literally everything else.
Funny thing about his job growth numbers is that they're mostly the numbers of people who went back to work at their original jobs when the pandemic started. Its crazy with them letting him announce this like there is a real increase in job growth.

They'll just defend that by saying that because temporary furloughs were considered in the unemployment numbers, jobs that came back should be included in the new jobs numbers.

The fact that they even came back at all and weren't permanent layoffs is enough to spin into a W to them.

Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even give one
I don't think he will. Plus, I don't think he'll give a goodbye speech either. Nor will he show up to the inauguration. I'm curious about what happens between November to January 20th. Does he just give up and refuse to do anything as President? Or does he abuse his power as much as possible out of spite?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he will. Plus, I don't think he'll give a goodbye speech either. Nor will he show up to the inauguration. I'm curious about what happens between November to January 20th. Does he just give up and refuse to do anything as President? Or does he abuse his power as much as possible out of spite?
this :scusthov:

he's gonna give his base any and every christmas present he possibly can

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The unemployment rating in 2016 was 4.6% in November 2016 and that didn't help Hillary get elected. These jobs numbers aren't what Trump and his administration are saying they are. It's mostly people going back to their jobs and many people have permanently lost their jobs.

Anyways, despite the good job numbers in 2016, Hillary lost. That's because Hillary was slightly more hated than Trump and independents broke for Trump heavily.

This time around that's not the case. Biden is not nearly as hated as Hillary or Trump and most independent voters are not on Trump's side this time.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She wasn’t the incumbent so she couldn’t realistically take credit for the unemployment rate.
The unemployment rating in 2016 was 4.6% in November 2016 and that didn't help Hillary get elected. These jobs numbers aren't what Trump and his administration are saying they are. It's mostly people going back to their jobs and many people have permanently lost their jobs.

Anyways, despite the good job numbers in 2016, Hillary lost. That's because Hillary was slightly more hated than Trump and independents broke for Trump heavily.

This time around that's not the case. Biden is not nearly as hated as Hillary or Trump and most independent voters are not on Trump's side this time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing about his job growth numbers is that they're mostly the numbers of people who went back to work at their original jobs when the pandemic started. Its crazy with them letting him announce this like there is a real increase in job growth.
You're right and the report notes these are people coming back from furlough. I thought the total job losses would negate that but I was wrong. I'd expect the numbers to be bad next month and in the month after advice places close again. Restaurants are going to be the major indicator here.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

Definitely option 2. He'll pardon all kinds of people and try to get as many judges placed as possible.

If he could, he would probably burn the White House down before leaving it. That transition is going to be horrible, will probably take Biden's team a year or so to figure out all the stuff they've fukked up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he is in the hospital, at that.
not that i would wish ill on dude, but if something happens to him after attending this rally and bragging about it :yeshrug:

i won't even lie, i'm lowkey hoping prominent republicans start getting this thing. this administration apparently has no interest in a serious response, so i'm not sure what else can prompt that response at this point.