Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dudes are acting like i'm out here saying we shouldnt vote for biden :dead: im NOT saying that. im not saying ANYTHING like that. id vote for biden if he was in a coma

but i'm not gonna ignore my eyes and ears, either. im sorry. i go :huhldup: at least once a speech

just needs to make it to november though :wow:
Biden is almost 80 and I bet he’d work your trolling ass in a debate :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This 'briefing' was pure :trash:. She barely even took any questions, never mind the fact that in one breath she dismisses the NYT report as 'fake news' and the president *still* hasn't been briefed on it... but in the next he was briefed and it was top-secret information. :dwillhuh:

This is a pretty obvious tell that the administration knows they fukked up.
They been fukked up :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Listen, I’m not one of those “elbows are too pointy” weirdos, but I don’t get the hype around Hope Hicks, she looks basic as fukk to me, and she is built like a walking stick
Don’t want to get into an argument about trumps whores but hope hicks def looks better than Kayleigh macananny :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
NEW: Facebook has just announced that it took down a network of accounts, pages and groups tied to the extremist "boogaloo" movement, designating the anti-government movement as a "dangerous organization" and banning it from the platform. The controversial boogaloo movement advocates for violent uprisings with the aim of inciting a race war that will usher in a new government.

The 220 boogaloo Facebook groups and 95 Instagram accounts were taken down for violating the platform's policies against organized violence.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Facebook takes down network tied to the extremist 'boogaloo' movement
The 220 boogaloo Facebook groups and 95 Instagram accounts were taken down for violating the platform's policies against organized violence.

only took then losing billions of dollars to do it

:rolleyes: