Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Hill
NEW: Facebook has just announced that it took down a network of accounts, pages and groups tied to the extremist "boogaloo" movement, designating the anti-government movement as a "dangerous organization" and banning it from the platform. The controversial boogaloo movement advocates for violent uprisings with the aim of inciting a race war that will usher in a new government.

The 220 boogaloo Facebook groups and 95 Instagram accounts were taken down for violating the platform's policies against organized violence.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Facebook takes down network tied to the extremist 'boogaloo' movement
The 220 boogaloo Facebook groups and 95 Instagram accounts were taken down for violating the platform's policies against organized violence.

only took then losing billions of dollars to do it

:rolleyes:

I need the advertisers to keep giving zucker bytch that fade

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden needs to get out ahead and clarify his tax plan. these right wing scum are already running with "hes gonna raise taxes on the middle class by undoing trps tax cut " :snoop:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Watched Hannity last night for the first 40 minutes.:scust: Dude didn’t mention the virus at all. Whole show was about burning cities and riots.:dead: They trying the Nixon playbook.:hhh:

Props to you for getting through 40 minutes of that shyt. I can barely get through 15-20 seconds.

I'm starting to think Bloomberg said let me hold on to my money, b/c Biden won't even need it. He was probably ready to drop 250M+ because he thought this was going to be a close race. Da hell does he need to drop that amt if Biden is up 10+? Things could change but I would not be surprised if this is the cause of the delay. Hopefully, he still plans on spending for down-ballot Dems.

Down ballot is where he needs to start contributing. Trump is digging his own grave and there are winnable races in red states that could use the money more than Biden.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

And to think Bush 43 left office with like a 22% approval rating and Trump might leave office with like a 37 to 42% approval rating.

Kinda crazy how political ads (and cable news) say "shyt" like it ain't shyt these days. :pachaha:

Seems like forever, but it really wasn't that long ago in the pre-Trump days that people in the political sphere actually tried to avoid using profanity. Crazy what's been normalized now.:heh: