Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:ahh: this speech. trump is in trouble if this biden can hang on thru november. biden can get away with being "a little too old" if it's really "a little too old but likeable"

then we'll have that shadow obama/kamala presidency running the show :banderas:

Gotta stop with this Debbie Downer bullshyt about age. Trump isn't exactly a spring chicken either; let the age discussion happen after the election

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta stop with this Debbie Downer bullshyt about age. Trump isn't exactly a spring chicken either; let the age discussion happen after the election
uh, no i dont :mjlol: and i won't

sounds like you need a reality check about what biden is gonna be being attacked on the most. if you wanna put your hands over your ears, that's your business

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uh, no i dont :mjlol: and i won't

sounds like you need a reality check about what biden is gonna be being attacked on the most. if you wanna put your hands over your ears, that's your business
I would cut an ad....

(Narrators voice)
BIDEN may be old....

(Cut in all the times Trump says he wasn't given information and told about stuff and end it with his denials on the Russian bounty scandal)

(Narrators voice)

But he reads....and actually listens.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would cut an ad....

(Narrators voice)
BIDEN may be old....

(Cut in all the times Trump says he wasn't given information and told about stuff and end it with his denials on the Russian bounty scandal)

(Narrators voice)

But he reads....and actually listens.
dudes are acting like i'm out here saying we shouldnt vote for biden :dead: im NOT saying that. im not saying ANYTHING like that. id vote for biden if he was in a coma

but i'm not gonna ignore my eyes and ears, either. im sorry. i go :huhldup: at least once a speech

just needs to make it to november though :wow: