Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
no, i'm saying i didnt know that this was an "honest critique of biden"-free zone

absolutely pathetic :mjlol:i'll let you get back to lying to yourself.
But that’s the thing, I don’t really care what anybody has to say about Biden, he will do *pause* but you....YOU....are lying to everybody if you are implying you gonna go anywhere. You addicted to the “centrist just left of Ben Sasse” debate, addicted to the back and forth, to the, if Trump wins “I told y’all”. I ain’t saying it’s not fun going back and forth with ya sometimes *pause* but miss us with the bullshyt if Trump rigs this election, because we will have bigger things to deal with.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that’s the thing, I don’t really care what anybody has to say about Biden, he will do *pause* but you....YOU....are lying to everybody if you are implying you gonna go anywhere. You addicted to the “centrist just left of Ben Sasse” debate, addicted to the back and forth, to the, if Trump wins “I told y’all”. I ain’t saying it’s not fun going back and forth with ya sometimes *pause* but miss us with the bullshyt if Trump rigs this election, because we will have bigger things to deal with.
post is absolute gibberish :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm starting to think Bloomberg said let me hold on to my money, b/c Biden won't even need it. He was probably ready to drop 250M+ because he thought this was going to be a close race. Da hell does he need to drop that amt if Biden is up 10+? Things could change but I would not be surprised if this is the cause of the delay. Hopefully, he still plans on spending for down-ballot Dems.