Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

He's really going to run on this

this is a very compelling argument to people that have that mindset, except for...... the end of the ad said vote for trump to stop the rioting and looting... yet it is under trump's watch that it is happening to begin with.... if reelecting trump can stop it, why doesn't he stop it now...? oops, that argument just got DESTROYED.....

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The Russian bounty on U.S. soldiers just came on CNN about 15 mins ago. I think this story will probably take a few weeks to really blow up. The White House trying to say Trump was never briefed on it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The Russian bounty on U.S. soldiers just came on CNN about 15 mins ago. I think this story will probably take a few weeks to really blow up. The White House trying to say Trump was never briefed on it.
Weeks? All the weekday anchors will be all over this on Monday. Scarborough might break something on air by 7:45am Monday.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just like Ukrainegate did? :heh: And Russiagate? I’ve lost track of how many outrageous scandals Trump has had. They don’t negatively affect his level of support in the same way they did previous presidents. The only thing that seems to damage him is his poor crisis management.
Yeah, those did negatively effect him. See 2018 election and impeachment.

The difference right now is the number and rapidity of the problems. He’s in the same position as LBJ was where eventually the public believes he has lost control.

His approval rating has been dropping steadily while losing ground to Biden for a reason. He’s in the worst position for an incumbent since Carter in 1980.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This summer is gonna be a HOT one for the orange clown. Bountygate, Boltongate, and Familygate (his niece's expose book coming out next month), RNC in Florida in the middle of a pandemic.

It's about to be the hottest Summer on record! :whew:
can't wait for the book. He never talks about Fred Jr.

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
It's about to be the hottest Summer on record!
tenor.gif

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're full of shyt.. of course he knew...but if he didnt know, he knows now...so whats he going to do about it as get back? How Trump reacts to this scandal will seal his fate and we know he will take the softest tone possible with Daddy Putin.