Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yup. It won’t have an impact.
Of course it will. It may not be large, or even be in the headlines more than a week(which I doubt) but every scandal has an impact going into Election Day.

Its another bullet in the chamber for the Biden campaign and another thing to weaken Trump’s facade.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
look at her replies. every one is asking her about this :dead:

She's not gone be able to answer them questions.

I think Republicans gone end up jumping ship sooner or later and if that story blows up... Them dudes better be trying to salvage their careers because they they are on a sinking ship from now until November.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Of course it will. It may not be large, or even be in the headlines more than a week(which I doubt) but every scandal has an impact going into Election Day.

Its another bullet in the chamber for the Biden campaign and another thing to weaken Trump’s facade.
Just like Ukrainegate did? :heh: And Russiagate? I’ve lost track of how many outrageous scandals Trump has had. They don’t negatively affect his level of support in the same way they did previous presidents. The only thing that seems to damage him is his poor crisis management.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like Ukrainegate did? :heh: And Russiagate? I’ve lost track of how many outrageous scandals Trump has had. They don’t negatively affect his level of support in the same way they did previous presidents. The only thing that seems to damage him is his poor crisis management.
Remember when Mueller had his number?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting but I’d argue that someone like Saagar who is trying to normalize Trumps fascist tendencies is more dangerous for the progressive movement than moderates making videos talking shyt about Trump
Saagar is not a progressive, and it's a debate show! You're another person who treats politics as teams sports man. You hammer progressives on here, yet you live in a place where most white people are trump supporters. try getting your neighbours on the right side of history too.
I was not claiming a whataboutism, I was highlighting hypocrisy. Neo-cons are pieces of shyt but they’re no where near as bad for the foundation of America as Trump apologist/supporters. At least we can agree with Never Trump Neo-cons that America should be a republic. Trump’s cult is perfectly fine with his fascist actions
You were though. And last time I check the Iraq War killed over 1 million people. I get that it happened outside of America so you don't care that much, but try to have some prospective here. Awful tweets don't kill. War does. Viruses do. Trump's domestic record should be enough to bury him, so I don't see all the need for the extra crap.

But again,.Bush is cool all of a sudden. Can't wait to see what people here are about when he endorses Joe.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unfortunately, you are right. Americans don’t care about foreign policy like that and his likely voters would gladly give the country to Putin if he upheld white supremacy.