Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if biden wins, the lincoln project is going to turn on him before he's finished giving his victory speech.... they will obstruct him at every turn... 2022 they will be pushing republican candidates in the midterm... we already know this... this is baked in... however, another term of trump is not acceptable.... i welcome tlp's help in defeating trump... however, we must have the exact same mindset they have... if biden wins, before biden is even finished with his victory speech, we become progressive for life... it's on with the tlp and biden :boss:..... the day after election day, biden has some questions to answer and the answers better be good....
Who is we?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I see your point but I think you’re underestimating how dangerous it is to give fascist right wing populism a platform under the guise of “critical discussion” and overestimating the sway never trump Republicans have on the future of the Democratic Party. Everyone can see that Dems are going more left, in my opinion the only purpose of the Lincoln project is to help Biden win election and then focus on retaking the Republican Party which I support. I rather moderate Republicans who believe in the Republic control their party than fascists who support the President being able to act like a mad king.

You may disagree with them based on ideology but at least they are willing to have a debate with you
Well I guess we’ll see what the relationship between TLP and the Democratic party is when/if Biden wins. I’m skeptical.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
us on the left...? we can't just go back to pre-trump days... the pre-trump days led to trump... we actually have to fix problems this time... this time biden needs to fix issues in the black community (or put significant steps in place to facilitate that) not just give lip service....
I wouldn't call myself "progressive" by any means. So nah, "we" aren't progressives for life. :stopitslime:

Those initiatives are important but are not reasons why I'm voting to put Biden in office.

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I wouldn't call myself "progressive" by any means. So nah, "we" aren't progressives for life. :stopitslime:

Those initiatives are important but are not reasons why I'm voting to put Biden in office.
fair enough.... but my point was more or less that we can align with the tlp project in the short term to get trump out of the paint, but in the long term we have to push biden in the direction we want him to go.... i'm not under the illusion that working with tlp is a permanent alliance, nor do i think it should be... election day happens and it's on again....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley, normally a staunch ally of the White House, slammed President Trump and Fox News over a town hall question where the president struggled to articulate what he wanted to accomplish in a potential second term: "Does Fox News want Trump re-elected? ... Trump starts answer/gets off point and Hannity helps digress and that's end of the most important Q to get FOUR MORE YEARS OF DRAINING THE SWAMP &Justices."

Trump caught a lot of flak from Republicans last week for failing to cite a single agenda item for the next four years, saying only that he now has experience and knows players in Washington.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Grassley knocks Trump, Fox News over town hall answer on potential second term agenda
Trump caught a lot of flak from Republicans last week for failing to cite a single agenda item for the next four years, saying only that he now has experience and knows players in Washington.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hold on to your butts.

This might be the one to get some of harder core Republicans not show up in November.

So the dumb ass bytch press sec is saying that the US intell is lying about briefing trump? Yeah trump and his fool ass admin are done because the gang of 8 gets the same briefings

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the dumb ass bytch press sec is saying that the US intell is lying about briefing trump? Yeah trump and his fool ass admin are done because the gang of 8 gets the same briefings

This is going to be a massive story now.

They should have just denied that shyt.

Now we know the story is true.

So now we find out who is lying about not being briefed.

:mjgrin: